Bobcats vs Bulls - Attendees Attention Only

To Everyone that is attending, I am sending out PMs today to let you know what your balance is. If you do not receive a PM, it means that you are paid in full.

If you had requested tickets but a deposit was never received, your tickets were dropped from the group.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me through PM.

Thanks!

We will arrange pre-game activities once tickets are taken care of.

Alright… Good News! I received the last payment yesterday and have gotten the tickets taken care of. I should receive them in the mail in time for distribution at the Indiana Game. If you would like for me to mail your tickets to you, let me know. Otherwise, we will arrange to meet prior to tip-off.

Now, on to pre-game activities… Any suggestions? Over40 mentioned something about meeting uptown for drinks/dinner. Who all is interested and are there any recommended establishments?

Nah, too easy

by the way the reason i never decided to go thru with buying the tickets from you charlottealum is that i got box seats as a bday gift…woop woop

even if eddie doesn’t play, its still a nice arena

CharlotteAlum, what’s your plan for distributing the tickets at the IU game?

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;144062]CharlotteAlum, what’s your plan for distributing the tickets at the IU game?[/QUOTE]

I’ll probably just try to get there early (around 8:30) and pick a spot for people to meet me. And then if you don’t get there early enough people can just swing by my section during the game (I’m close enough to the walkway so that the ticket nazi’s won’t bother anyone). And if someone still doesn’t get their tickets, well, we may just have to rely on the old postal service.

Any ideas on pregame anyone??

Given the way this season is going I actually find myself looking forward to an NBA game… that scares me. Hope Eddie gets some PT.

Hey Alum, where were you able to get seats at? Just interested to see where we’ll be at and if Eddie would possibly be able to hear us.

Thanks for getting this together!!!

Brixx is a nice little gourmet pizza and beer joint on Seventh near the parking garage if we all want to meet before The Eddie Basden Experience, featuring the Charlotte Bobcats and Chicago Bulls.

Just getting the ball rolling…

Anywhere that serves beer and is within walking (stumbling) distance is fine with me. :drink:

Brixx, Dixie’s, Fox & Hound, Rock Bottom, Ri Ra’s, and The Graduate are all establishments that serve food and drinks within a short walking distance of the arena. Of those, Brixx is the closest.

Alright everyone, ticket distribution will be tonight. I’ll try to arrive around 8:40 and will be standing right inside of Halton by the ticket office doors. If you will be unable to meet me before the game, PM me and we’ll make alternate arrangements. Thanks.

Thanks alot CharlotteAlum. What do you look like so I will know kinda who to look for?

[QUOTE=BusterC417;145041]Thanks alot CharlotteAlum. What do you look like so I will know kinda who to look for?[/QUOTE]

I’m 5’3 and will probably have on jeans and a light gray North Face fleece coat. My hair will probably be light brown with highlights (sorry, experimenting with my hair and am being a “hair model” for a training class tonight - I’m being the opposite of most women, a natural blonde going brunette - :slight_smile: ). My husband is 6’0 with short blondish hair - will have on jeans and either a 49ers sweatshirt or a gray and dark blue Columbia Jacket. If you don’t make it on time, I sit in Section 123, Row J, Seats 10 & 11. It’s only a row or 2 down so you could easily get our attention

[QUOTE=CharlotteAlum;145053]I’m 53 and will probably…[/QUOTE]

FIFTY THREE!!! Wow!!! You’re older than I am.

:smile:

Ticket office is the entrance that is near the Cone Center?

Yeah Porkchop…

[QUOTE=forDniner;144117]Hey Alum, where were you able to get seats at? Just interested to see where we’ll be at and if Eddie would possibly be able to hear us.
[/QUOTE]

I think we are lower level kind of behind the goal near the visitor’s bench… not sure how far back. If you buy single tickets in this section they are $105, so I guess we got a pretty good group discount. We have 28 people going spanning 4 rows.