Bracket Link

Good work jcl, not to be picky but SmoothieKing is a 15 seed not a 2.

Crap…well, one typo at this point isn’t too bad I suppose. :tongue: Thanks for pointing it out. Will try to get that corrected ASAP.

Pass it over, you selfish beyotch!

I sort of like the wait between… builds tension. And, you can scout your opponent. :naughty:

[QUOTE=Max Power;227097]but metro’s [B]constant ranting [/B]about the same issues in every thread can get really annoying.[/QUOTE]

You misspelled “shameless self promotion and personal aggrandizing”.

Otherwise, DOBA. Metro’s so jealous of Lefty, you can feel it through the computer screen.

[QUOTE=jcl49er;227106]Don’t fret, Lefty. I doubt very seriously my one vote in favor of metro will have any impact on the outcome.[/QUOTE]

:weep:

Pass it over, you selfish beyotch!

:drink:

my 36 votes in favor of metro will though.

how else can you explain me getting that many votes?

that’s right, i have a lot of accounts.

nothing against lefty, by the way, metro gets votes for being a part of the atm story.

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;227113]

Otherwise, DOBA. Metro’s so jealous of Lefty, you can feel it through the computer screen.[/QUOTE]

lets see…Nineradvocate won’t vote for me, check…Alchemist won’t either, check

sounds like two badges of honor for me. Lets face it, some votes you just don’t want.

its like running for real political office, you would never want the trasvestite-child-molester-prostitute association to call a presser to endorse you. :smirk:

[QUOTE=metro;227142]its like running for real political office, you would never want the trasvestite-child-molester-prostitute association to call a presser to endorse you. :smirk:[/QUOTE]

Good thinking. I would try to avoid any guys that wear spandex in public as well. :shades:

lets see.......Nineradvocate won't vote for me, check....Alchemist won't either, check

sounds like two badges of honor for me. Lets face it, some votes you just don’t want.

its like running for real political office, you would never want the trasvestite-child-molester-prostitute association to call a presser to endorse you. :smirk:

You can probably count on Lefty not voting for you either, so that’s three badges for you. You’re beginning to look like a shoe-in to win this thi…wait, what am I saying? :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Max Power;227145]Good thinking. I would try to avoid any guys that wear spandex in public as well. :shades:[/QUOTE]

you sat at a table with me…

guess you aren’t worried about your political career

I just found out about this thread. I was a 10 seed??? WTF? I was screwed!!! :happy:

[QUOTE=jcl49er;227106]Don’t fret, Lefty. I doubt very seriously my one vote in favor of metro will have any impact on the outcome.[/QUOTE]

the ambush has begun, 5-1, Lefty ahead several lengths
I think the pep squad will carry him a long way:pout:

Bump for NNN participation.