Bracket Link

This will update usually within 24 hours of gameday conclusions…

Also, if the image auto-scales in your browser, you can enlarge it like you would do with any oversized image so you can view it better:

[URL=http://www.ninernation.net/images/tourney.gif]http://www.ninernation.net/images/tourney.gif[/URL]

Only one round per week? This could take a while… I guess we need something to occupy our time though.

Only one round per week? This could take a while... I guess we need something to occupy our time though.

That was kind of my thought with it. It’s not like a lot goes on around here in the offseason and this at least provides a little amusement. That and I’m going out of town Friday morning and won’t really be availble to set up Saturday/Sunday polls. :smile: We can probably do the Elite 8/Final Four rounds in a 4-day span though.

If everyone wants to just get through this, I could easily set up these next rounds to start tomorrow morning/Wednesday morning. And then we could do the next two rounds on Thurs/Fri. This would of course mean only 24 hours of voting opportunity but I’ll leave it up to those who are in the tournament. I’d just need to know by the end of today so I can set up the new polls tonight.

Nah, keep the one week thing with the 3 days for voting.

I don’t know if anyone really appreciates the underlying theme to the Lefty/metro matchup.

This one is a symbol of NNN. Unbelievable story line. We may need Sideshow to make an inspirational sports movie about it when it’s all done.:hammer:

I don't know if anyone really appreciates the underlying theme to the Lefty/metro matchup.

This one is a symbol of NNN. Unbelievable story line. We may need Sideshow to make an inspirational sports movie about it when it’s all done.:hammer:

Unfortunately, I don’t think the matchup will live up to the hype. Lefty will cruise and I can only cast one vote. Darn! Just kidding, Lefty. Kind of… :wink:

Clearly, I was an early out in this competition…but, if I was makin’ the rules.

I’d leave some time between rounds to analyze the matchups and provide for sufficient trash talking.

After THIS IS A SLOW week…there is no 9ers baseball until Friday.

What else ya gonna talk 'bout?

Anyway who is still electable and says “Final 4” won’t get my vote. Sure, there will be talk about Saturday night’s games…but as far as I’m concerned, this and 49ers baseball are a lot more interesting.

Good work jcl, not to be picky but SmoothieKing is a 15 seed not a 2.

[QUOTE=jcl49er;227077]Unfortunately, I don’t think the matchup will live up to the hype. Lefty will cruise and I can only cast one vote. Darn! Just kidding, Lefty. Kind of… :wink:[/QUOTE]

exactly, I think Lefty walks away with an easy victory over me.

Its a clear distinction:
dead honesty and objectiveness in one corner vs. complete denial, spin, and talking points from the other.

I suspect there are too many pom poms here from the sub-25 crowd nowadays who haven’t had time to get bitter from wasted time, money, and energy of being a 49er fan.

then again…you can automatically assume everyone who despises Nineradvocate (which very well could be upwards of 1000 posters) will be voting for me. :headbang:

[QUOTE=jcl49er;227077]Unfortunately, I don’t think the matchup will live up to the hype. Lefty will cruise and I can only cast one vote. Darn! Just kidding, Lefty. Kind of… :wink:[/QUOTE]

Ha ha. If mods aren’t competing, then why are they allowed to vote? :unsure: I was expecting to see everyone included or am I missing something.

[QUOTE=metro;227083]exactly, I think Lefty walks away with an easy victory over me.

Its a clear distinction:
dead honesty and objectiveness in one corner [/QUOTE]
Otherwise known as YOUR opinion.

[QUOTE=metro;227083]vs. complete denial, spin, and talking points from the other. [/QUOTE]

Otherwise known as LOTS of information that Niner fans care about, but yes, it’s a positive message for the most part. Someone insert hang-man gif. :fastgun: :flame: :49ers:

[QUOTE=metro;227083]I suspect there are too many pom poms here from the sub-25 crowd nowadays who haven’t had time to get bitter from wasted time, money, and energy of being a 49er fan. [/QUOTE]

You make it sound like it’s been terrible being a fan of the program.

:popcorn:

Indeed.

[QUOTE=metro;227083]
I suspect there are too many pom poms here from the sub-25 crowd nowadays who haven’t had time to get bitter from wasted time, money, and energy of being a 49er fan.
[/QUOTE]

At what age do niner fans become old enough to be deemed “informed” or “experienced” enough for your tastes. Clearly age is important to you. I’m 26…does that count?

I see metro is already making excuses for the loss he apparently thinks is inevitable. If he does lose, will it be because people are voting for Lefty or against metro? Lefty can be overly optimistic, but metro’s constant ranting about the same issues in every thread can get really annoying. Should be a good one… I can’t wait.

:fastgun:

Game of the year, whether it’s close or not.

I’ll have my pom poms ready, I’m not even 21 yet. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=casstommy;227096]At what age do niner fans become old enough to be deemed “informed” or “experienced” enough for your tastes. Clearly age is important to you. I’m 26…does that count?[/QUOTE]

it depends on when you started really paying attention. 25 is a good threshold for who has seen the peak and downfall…thats all.
if you became a 49er fan while we were in the A10, your expectations are much lower.

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;227092]Otherwise known as YOUR opinion.

Otherwise known as LOTS of information that Niner fans care about, but yes, it’s a positive message for the most part. Someone insert hang-man gif. :fastgun: :flame: :49ers:

You make it sound like it’s been terrible being a fan of the program.[/QUOTE]

I’m a fan… a big one, and you know that. But being a fan doesn’t mean constant spin and propaganda. Then again, I was a participant and able to spot alot of the falacies I read here.

your "LOTS of information?"
lol, thats a good one (let me wipe off the coffee I just spit on my monitor).
then again, I do appreciate your links to 49er women’s badmitten scores and recruits. Preesh.

Ha ha. If mods aren't competing, then why are they allowed to vote? :unsure: I was expecting to see everyone included or am I missing something.

Don’t fret, Lefty. I doubt very seriously my one vote in favor of metro will have any impact on the outcome.