Braswell to miss Lamar game

I guess today weā€™ll find out if were really deep in talent or just deep in bodies. :-\

[quote=ā€œsokool, post:21, topic:25902ā€]I guess today weā€™ll find out if were really deep in talent or just deep in bodies. :-[/quote]With Lamar lacking size, I feel we could see a lineup of PH, Derrio/Deuce, Mayfield, EVN and JB quite often.

Has the sports line changed on this game since Braswell is out? If not I would think Lamar is a much better bet now.

This is a good test of the Ewing Theory.

test results?

My understanding is Major was raised to believe children should not be vaccinated. This view has stayed with him his entire life and he is now pushing it on our team. Major is deliberately endangering our teamā€™s health in service to his rigid upbringing.

Itā€™s time for a change.[/quote]

My sources tell me THorne will have to redshirt because he has contracted Polio.

My understanding is Major was raised to believe children should not be vaccinated. This view has stayed with him his entire life and he is now pushing it on our team. Major is deliberately endangering our teamā€™s health in service to his rigid upbringing.

Itā€™s time for a change.[/quote]

My sources tell me THorne will have to redshirt because he has contracted Polio.[/quote]Heā€™ll be a wheel-chair basketball all-star in a few years.

[size=6]NEGATIVE.
[/size]
ā€¦or positive depending on how the results translate.