Braylon Fing Edwards

[QUOTE=EE9er;349526]The question is… did you start him? I kept him on the bench, luckily I still won this week. Your right though hopefully they got the kinks worked out.[/QUOTE]

Lol… As I was watching the game last night I was wondering if you started him or if he was sitting on the bench. At least by benching him you sent a message that apparently he received…

Lol.... As I was watching the game last night I was wondering if you started him or if he was sitting on the bench. At least by benching him you sent a message that apparently he received.....

:lmao: I’m glad NN.N is on your mind at all times. I saw you at Childress last week, next time I’ll say hi. And yes he got the message :smile:

[QUOTE=EE9er;349526]The question is… did you start him? I kept him on the bench, luckily I still won this week. Your right though hopefully they got the kinks worked out.[/QUOTE]

I have him in three of my leagues, and had him in the lineup for each team. I was 11 down in one of the leagues and Edwards brought home a comeback win. Had the Lions not made their QB change, I likely would have started Roy Williams in his place in that same league. :ohmy: What makes me optimistic is that this came against a really good defensive team, so hopefully it’s a sign of things to come. Welcome back Braylon!!!