Braylon Fing Edwards

Anyone else use thier first receiver pick on this bum? I’m really torn on weather to drop him or not, I don’t want it to come back and hurt me later in the year if they finally figure it out. Anyone else have him? Drop or keep?

hes undroppable…u gotta ride it out, you could try and trade him for .50cents on the dollar but thats even too much.

just hope the browns get down early in games and need to throw the ball a lot!

I wouldn’t drop him.

try having anderson and edwards like me. I wouldnt drop edwards though. its a long season, and things in the nfl never stay the same. he might be going for 100 yrds and a td the last 8 games of the season. although i traded him for tim hightower.

keep him, when you get behind in alot like they do, then you have to throw the ball more

I’ll see your Anderson and Edwards and raise you #1 Brady, #4Colston, and #7Shockey. I also drafted #5 Ryan Grant, who is the RB equiv of Edwards.

Tintin

sigh, i’ll never get fantasy football. am i the only one in the world who has zero interest?

(in response to Sideshow)

No. I think it is g@y (not that there is anything wrong with that).

Don’t drop him, I’ve still got Colston and he’s worth hanging on to.

[QUOTE=EE9er;347756]Anyone else use thier first receiver pick on this bum? I’m really torn on weather to drop him or not, I don’t want it to come back and hurt me later in the year if they finally figure it out. Anyone else have him? Drop or keep?[/QUOTE]

He was my first non-keeper selection, but surprisingly has outperformed my keepers, Phoney Maroney and Ohno Cinco. Anyways, Edwards is too talented too drop. He will rebound. The gash he had that got infected kept him out of most all of preseason and those practices. He said it affected his timing a lot the first couple of games. Couple that with the Browns going from playing one of the weakest schedules in football in 2007 to one of the toughest in 2008 which I think is causing Anderson’s struggles, and it explains it. The Browns’ schedule is rough the next 5 weeks, so I would simply play him based on the matchup he has until he returns to that 15 ppg producer we thought we drafted.

[QUOTE=Sideshow;347787]sigh, i’ll never get fantasy football. am i the only one in the world who has zero interest?[/QUOTE]

No, not the only one. It’s much more fun than contemplating who the next Libertarian presidential candidate will be, though.:tongue::shades:

His middle name is Jamel, not Fing.

[QUOTE=Sideshow;347787]sigh, i’ll never get fantasy football. am i the only one in the world who has zero interest?[/QUOTE]

Yes

sigh, i'll never get fantasy football. am i the only one in the world who has zero interest?

I don’t participate in it, but I still find it interesting. Is that close enough?

Braylon is my keeper from last year, so I gotta ride it out. He paid off for me two weeks ago with ONE touchdown. Thank goodness I have Houshmanzadeh to pick up the slack, as well as Fitzgerald.

I thought it was some hot chick screwing John Edwards.

oucho f-ing stinko is killing me.

I definitely wouldn’t drop him, but I would consider trying to make a trade with somebody for a receiver who may be performing higher than expectations. Maybe for a Roddy White, Muhammed, Royal, Cotchery, Deshean Jackson or one of New Orleans receivers. Maybe even consider trying to get Bobby Engram, as he just came back from injury and might still have a low value.

I’ve been burned by Colston, Palmer and Westbrook this season.

The bye week may have helped Edwards.

I have him (late 1st round pick, wasn’t sold on the RBs left like Grant, Moroney, etc.) and would be 4-1 with his lack of production if I would have played J. Stewart and F. Jones since week 1.

I think he will turn it around, in the end his numbers will be respectable, but not nearly what was expected of him.

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;348009]The bye week may have helped Edwards.

[/QUOTE]

Looks like I was right, now hopefully he can keep it up.

Looks like I was right, now hopefully he can keep it up.

The question is… did you start him? I kept him on the bench, luckily I still won this week. Your right though hopefully they got the kinks worked out.