BREAKING NEWS: a smart Memphis fan has been found

kudos to JimmyJamesMcKay for knowing their rightful place

[QUOTE]Posted by JimmyJamesMcKay on March 31, 2009 at 5:33 p.m.

Looks like it’s back to being Tiger High for us.

[/QUOTE]

found this gem on the Memphis newspaper website.

I thought this was going to be an April fool’s thread. :lol:

[QUOTE=C49er;397959]I thought this was going to be an April fool’s thread. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Its not?:huh:

kudos to JimmyJamesMcKay for knowing their rightful place

I saw one of those Memphis newspaper articles and the comments, it is funny because they all blame CUSA and the conference realignment for their troubles. But all of the good teams leaving CUSA is the only reason Memphis became a great team…how many NCAA tournaments did they play in Calipari’s first 5 years when they had to play Cinci, us, Louisville every year?

how many NCAA tournaments did they play in Calipari's first 5 years when they had to play Cinci, [B]us[/B], Louisville every year?
I know one year they didn't go to the NCAA. That was the year Calipari announced to the national press that memphis state deserved a bid instead of the Niners............ even though we had a better rpi, beat them "every" time we played them that year, and went farther in the CUSA Tournament than they did.
I know one year they didn't go to the NCAA. That was the year Calipari announced to the national press that memphis state deserved a bid instead of the Niners............ even though we had a better rpi, beat them "every" time we played them that year, and went farther in the CUSA Tournament than they did.

:lol::49ers:

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;398707]I know one year they didn’t go to the NCAA. [COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=5]That was the year Calipari announced to the national press that memphis state deserved a bid instead of the Niners[/SIZE][/COLOR]… even though we had a better rpi, beat them “every” time we played them that year, and went farther in the CUSA Tournament than they did.[/QUOTE]

F*** Calimari!!! AND F*** the Observer!!!:thumbsup: