BRING KELVIN SAMPSON

The PTI fellas said that they expect K-Samp to go to a low D-1 school or a D-2 school… Bring him to the QC along with that pigskin!

[QUOTE=GSpotNiner;299402]The PTI fellas said that they expect K-Samp to go to a low D-1 school or a D-2 school… Bring him to the QC along with that pigskin![/QUOTE]

why do people keep saying this?

Do you not care if the program is run cleanly? I for one would rather struggle to make it to the NCAA tourney every year than get there every year for a couple of years only to be put on probation or worse.

Sampson is a Lumbee. Maybe he should go to the Lumbee school, UNCP, to coach.

No way in HELL do I want him anywhere near this basketball program. I would rather have a horrible team run cleanly than a good team winning because of rules violations. This is one situation where the ends do not justify the means.

no matter what, he is likely to be banned from college basketball for 5 years, so this really isnt an issue.

The PTI fellas said that they expect K-Samp to go to a low D-1 school or a D-2 school.. Bring him to the QC along with that pigskin!
[IMG]http://iqtest.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/idiot-test.jpg[/IMG]
The PTI fellas said that they expect K-Samp to go to a low D-1 school or a D-2 school.. Bring him to the QC along with that pigskin!

So, you consider Charlotte a low D1 school? Retard.

if youre so in love with sampson, maybe you should give him your number. he’ll call a thousand times a day, i’m sure.

assuming that lutz was to not return the best bang for the buck… You will not tolerate having a coach that broke a rule which is a bull**** rule in the first place… however you will publicly chastise our chancellor for helping us bring a f-ball program to this school… it seems as though someone is hypocritical… Sampson comes here the media will say that we got a good deal… otherwise this is the only way in hell we could grab someone of his with a resume like his… Face it… we don’t pay enough to get someone better? Lets also say he comes here and brings a recruiting class like he brought to indiana… he takes us to the sweet 16(legally because ncaa will already have their eye on him) What looked like the worst move in charlotte basketball history ends up reestablishing our program. I am a senior and I am about sick of every year about this time hearing bobby say “we are now focused on winning the conference” we are in the a10 and it is a good year if we see the conference semifinals. Say what you gotta say but if u want our program to be classy you better act the part too or get of the ******* bus…

[QUOTE=GSpotNiner;299402]The PTI fellas said that they expect K-Samp to go to a low D-1 school or a D-2 school… Bring him to the QC along with that pigskin![/QUOTE]

1. Charlotte is not a D-II school.

2. Charlotte is not a low D-I school.

3. The NCAA likely will issue Sampson a show-cause ban, which all but prevents him from getting hired by a NCAA member institution for five years. This is the same penalty that Todd Bozeman (California) received in July, 1997. His ban lasted for 8 years until 2005. He is now the coach at Morgan State (17-9 overall, 13-2, 1st in Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference, 136 RPI) .

oh yes i consider charlotte a low d-1 school i am being realistic… Low D-1= 0 nationally televised games… saying that charlotte isnt a low d-1… Consider Southern Alabama a low d-1 school? well guess what… they offered to pay our coach more than we pay em… come on ya’ll a move needs to be made! we cant deny that… and when kelvin sampson comes knockin on our door what are we gonna say, oh no we are fine our coach says we will win the a10 conference next year? Same ole story

If that is your definititon of low D-I, about 250 schools would be on your list. And South Alabama did not offer Bobby more, it was $450,000 for one season here or $300,000 yearly for six seasons in Mobile.

Crawl back in the hole.

[QUOTE=GSpotNiner;299422]Consider Southern Alabama a low d-1 school? well guess what… they offered to pay our coach more than we pay em…[/QUOTE]
No they didn’t, retard.

Who is Southern Alabama? :rolleyes:

if youre so in love with sampson, maybe you should give him your number. he'll call a thousand times a day, i'm sure.

SICK BURN!!!

assuming that lutz was to not return the best bang for the buck.. You will not tolerate having a coach that broke a rule which is a bull**** rule in the first place.. however you will publicly chastise our chancellor for helping us bring a f-ball program to this school.. it seems as though someone is hypocritical..
How is that at all hypocritical? A coach breaking rules and a chancellor not delaying his actions on football have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with each other. At all.
Sampson comes here the media will say that we got a good deal..
Most likely we would get media saying how stupid we were for taking Sampson. I dont want bad media.
otherwise this is the only way in hell we could grab someone of his with a resume like his.. Face it.. we don't pay enough to get someone better?
Yes, a resume that includes NCAA violations from both of his previous schools. And he'd still probably be too expensive for us, because he is a name coach.
Lets also say he comes here and brings a recruiting class like he brought to indiana..
can you say Recruiting Violations?
he takes us to the sweet 16(legally because ncaa will already have their eye on him) What looked like the worst move in charlotte basketball history ends up reestablishing our program.
The NCAA had their eye on him when he was at Indiana. Look what happened there.
I am a senior and I am about sick of every year about this time hearing bobby say "we are now focused on winning the conference" we are in the a10 and it is a good year if we see the conference semifinals. Say what you gotta say but if u want our program to be classy you better act the part too or get of the ******* bus..
Our program is already classy. We have a very classy individual currently running it. We also have a roster of guys with class. Calling Kelvin Sampson "classy" is the biggest steaming pile of Bull I have ever seen/heard.

[QUOTE=GSpotNiner;299419]aYou will not tolerate having a coach that broke a rule which is a bull**** rule in the first place…[/QUOTE]

I keep hearing this about the phone calls. It is not a dumb rule. THEIR SHOULD BE LIMITATIONS. Can you imagine how many calls someone like Karron Johnson would recieve in a day if there were no rules. He would not have made the calls if it did not create an advantage. Anyone who thinks that talking to an impressionable young mind 517 more times than anyone else would not make a difference is well… an idiot.

oh yes i consider charlotte a low d-1 school i am being realistic.. Low D-1= 0 nationally televised games.. saying that charlotte isnt a low d-1.. Consider Southern Alabama a low d-1 school? well guess what.. they offered to pay our coach more than we pay em.. come on ya'll a move needs to be made! we cant deny that... and when kelvin sampson comes knockin on our door what are we gonna say, oh no we are fine our coach says we will win the a10 conference next year? Same ole story

I will take Lutz over Sampson, and I’m not a huge Lutz fan… at least he runs a clean program.

We are not a low D-I program. You are probably a closet ACC fan.

Are you really stonecoldken?

never said sampson was classy… best bang for the buck… sorry for pissin yall off i just want a winning coach so when I look at this board at night I dont have to see a gang of the same 10 aliases whining about how we take tooo many threes or miss free throws or dont win games or “whaaaah bobby called us idiots”… either way im sticking by my team i just suggest that me be a D-1 school and make a D-1 move… peace

actually i turned down an acc school to come here… but yes my football team is State…

Why in the world would anyone suggest bringing in a cheater!? I mean he did it at OU and then Indiana, what makes anybody with half a brain think he won’t at least try it again. It is probably like crack to him and he can’t help it.