Bring on GW anyone?

So, everyone knows what happened @ GW last year…Lee had the bad game and whatnot…let’s not get into details…but anyway…Lee fouled out of the Dayton away game…had a bad game…came back to play Dayton again…hmmmmm…30 points…? So yeah…bring on GW. LEE

Coach Lutz said in the postgame that he considered the next 3 games - at GW, at Saint Louis, and UMass to be tougher opponents. It’s a rough stretch. Lutz also called UMass ‘scary’. That’s gonna be some game to watch.

The good news? The Niners have played 3 consecutive good halves of basketball for the first time in a long time.

the games will be on Ch 22

I’m visiting my best friend in DC this weekend and i’m going to the game. Anyone else going to be there in person? I hope i’m not the only one wearing green.

Just look for the green. Last year the Niner fans were in the corner end zone just as you enter the Smith Center. I would supsect that still to be the case this time.

Good crowd last year. I won’t be making the trip this year however. I am hoping we play better and Lee is more composed this time around.

This is an odd league this year. GW almost lost to Richmond last night. But that means nothing about how we should play them. Lee should have another explosion, and it’s time for payback! There will be a lot of hot heads at this game.

This is an odd league this year. GW almost lost to Richmond last night. But that means nothing about how we should play them. Lee should have another explosion, and it's time for payback! There will be a lot of hot heads at this game.

I know I heard on the radio last night, TIED with Richmond with what 7:40 to go? Usually that doesn’t mean to much to me but, I remember watching the 49er v Richmond game on Sat. GW must be having a rough time of it