Briscoe's achilles

Is Dijuan going to sub if Deuce can’t go?

I didn’t like our chances with Briscoe playing. We aren’t going to win this game if he doesn’t play. This team won’t win many road games if any.

Lol, without Briscoe we will have one scholarship guard, and one scholarship power forward. 6 total scholarship players. This will be an interesting game. Can’t reaLly be pissed at out players if they lose this one and Briscoe isn’t in it.

My gut says Briscoe plays, just a feeling.

He needs to play or it’ll put a damper on the gameday preview… I was ready to slander some people.

Pomeroy gives us a 25% chance to win assuming Deuce plays. I think it’s about time Derrio finally went off for 30 something again…

I did not think we should have ever played them at their place again.

We won’t fold like last year’s team.

But he had Dewhurst, Sherrill, Coleman, Harris, and Anderson. Point is—very different roster.

MK was making a joke.

I love seeing people fall for these sorts of antics. That’s how the best threads get started.

scratching head

We had plenty of injuries each year when Preston was here.[/quote]

You don’t think there’s been any increase? We’re also spending an awful lot of time bitching about players being gassed by the second half - I know we’re not deep, but poor conditioning can still play a factor.

Bobby Lutz wouldn’t tolerated this. Maybe thats why Bobby is gone, he argued with Judy on this topic.

Bobby Lutz wouldn’t tolerated this. Maybe thats why Bobby is gone, he argued with Judy on this topic.[/quote]

I see what u did there :smiley:

So, to summarize, after slapping us in the face by refusing to play us, our well deserved, righteous retaliation against Davidson amounts to bringing half a team up to their place so they can stomp us?

I just bought tickets, but I know I’m going to regret it when they destroy us because we have what? 5 scholarship players left?

scratching head

You don’t think there’s been any increase? We’re also spending an awful lot of time bitching about players being gassed by the second half - I know we’re not deep, but poor conditioning can still play a factor.[/quote]

Yea, you remember when Jerrell Jamison was a senior? Had a ton of injuries that year. People on here were complaining that Preston’s Tire Flipping routine was causing the back issues guys like Dump Truck had.

Phil has always been out of shape. His conditioning actually seems better this year.

scratching head

You don’t think there’s been any increase? We’re also spending an awful lot of time bitching about players being gassed by the second half - I know we’re not deep, but poor conditioning can still play a factor.[/quote]

When Greene was here we were complaining just the same. Remember how terrible it was that we played North Texas after a game the day before? Just a few days ago we were out of shape because Major wasn’t here to implement a conditioning program soon enough.
We have professionals for conditioning and sports medicine. Besides, any jr high kid who can run can get in shape if he is determined to.

Wasn’t Preston here to get the kids tougher against the likes of Cincy in CUSA? Big difference between conditioning and strength training.