Bryant Thomas

Yes, and I think we have a JUCO or two in mind. There’s definitely one I’m intrigued by.

Yes, and I think we have a JUCO or two in mind. There’s definitely one I’m intrigued by.[/quote]

which one are you intrigued by?

Had his 7th triple double of the season tonight: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/high-school/article132562089.html

Yeah I’ll take him please!

Reminds me of Ibaka

clt says this is crazy. Jobey and withers have high school kids?

Troll ???
Are you serious ? I’ve had season tickets since 1975 ! I’ve seen the best and the worst.
I’d love to have that kids here !
Hell, my dream for 30 years is to have an entire starting lineup announced from Charlotte !
My comment was directed for the benefit of the kid.
Big Joe was a good rebounder but couldn’t defend against a Gold Duster ! Not that that was the staffs fault,
but Benas has shown “some” talent and he should have been a priority of the coaching staff to make him a better
post player since we have none. They’ve had two years to work with him. You can’t improve a whole lot if you don’t play
alot against actual competition !
No one in the country wants to see this team succeed more than me…thats why the frustration is becoming unbearable.
Next year this team and staff need to show IMPROVEMENT !
I’m tired of hearing “Well we told these guys what to do and they’re just not doing it” !

Withers having a kid was the only/ main reason we were able to sign him back in the day.

Withers having a kid was the only/ main reason we were able to sign him back in the day.[/quote]

Yep wanted to stay close to him. Good for us then but not optimistic this time.

“I stayed in Charlotte for you now you need to stay in Charlotte for me.”

Thanks, Curtis!

[quote=“NLP, post:30, topic:30796”]“I stayed in Charlotte for you now you need to stay in Charlotte for me.”

Thanks, Curtis![/quote]

Like kids listen to their parents. :)) Hope.

[quote=“49er1, post:31, topic:30796”][quote=“NLP, post:30, topic:30796”]“I stayed in Charlotte for you now you need to stay in Charlotte for me.”

Thanks, Curtis![/quote]

Like kids listen to their parents. :)) Hope.[/quote]

I “LISTENED” to my parents, and then I did what I wanted to do instead of what they told me to do. But at least I did “LISTEN”.

:slight_smile:

[quote=“NLP, post:30, topic:30796”]“I stayed in Charlotte for you now you need to stay in Charlotte for me.”

Thanks, Curtis![/quote]

With our luck, he will listen to his dad…and go to davidson.

I’m a big Curtis fan. Remember watching him in the Charlotte pro am before his frosh year here and knowing he was going to be a good one. Curtis may have come here because of being close to home and his son, but I remember quotes from him talking about being used in the ‘4’ spot much like recently departed Rodney White who had just gone to the NBA (Curt’s jr year in hs I believe).

Lot of reasons to come here then.

Now…? ::slight_smile: ??? :-\

[font=Lyon][size=17px]South Meck 6-8 center Bryant Thomas had 21 points, 10 rebounds and five blocks in a 48-44 loss to Greensboro Dudley. It was his 17th double-double of the season.[/size][/font]
Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/high-school/article134167359.html#storylink=cpy

[quote=“Savio, post:35, topic:30796”][font=lyon][size=17px]South Meck 6-8 center Bryant Thomas had 21 points, 10 rebounds and five blocks in a 48-44 loss to Greensboro Dudley. It was his 17th double-double of the season.[/size][/font]
Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/high-school/article134167359.html#storylink=cpy[/quote]

clt would like to see more assists.

[quote=“cltniners, post:36, topic:30796”][quote=“Savio, post:35, topic:30796”][font=lyon][size=17px]South Meck 6-8 center Bryant Thomas had 21 points, 10 rebounds and five blocks in a 48-44 loss to Greensboro Dudley. It was his 17th double-double of the season.[/size][/font]
Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/high-school/article134167359.html#storylink=cpy[/quote]

clt would like to see more assists.[/quote]

Can’t win with that type of me first attitude on the team.

What’s the word on Thomas? We’ve offered, right? Don’t think he’s committed anywhere yet. No offense, to Supica, but this kid may have much more long term potential. He was 1st team all observer and almost averaged a triple double with over 7 blocks a game, which was supposedly most in the nation.

[quote=“Iron9er, post:38, topic:30796”]What’s the word on Thomas? We’ve offered, right? Don’t think he’s committed anywhere yet. No offense, to Supica, but this kid may have much more long term potential. He was 1st team all observer and almost averaged a triple double with over 7 blocks a game, which was supposedly most in the nation.[/quote]No offer, he holds zero D1 offers at this time. We’re tracking him still, seems like he’ll prep if he doesn’t get an offer he likes.

I’m hearing he comes to Charlotte