Tue, Dec. 20 Charlotte at Maryland 7:00p ET ESPN2
Sat, Jan. 21 Old Dominion at Charlotte 8:00p ET ASN
Sat, Feb. 25 Marshall at Charlotte 6:00pET ASN

[quote=“Ben H, post:2, topic:30555”][b]Niners TV Schedule

[/b]
Sat, Feb. 25 Marshall at Charlotte 6:00pET ASN[/quote]

Huh? You mean one of our games against Cinci will not be on ESPN’s Rivalry Week? And no nationally televised game against Louisville, Marquette, or Memphis? What in the world is going on? If I did not know better I would say we have dropped down to the Southern Conference… or worse in basketball.

[quote=“49r9r, post:3, topic:30555”][quote=“Ben H, post:2, topic:30555”][b]Niners TV Schedule

[/b]

Huh? You mean one of our games against Cinci will not be on ESPN’s Rivalry Week? And no nationally televised game against Louisville, Marquette, or Memphis? What in the world is going on? If I did not know better I would say we have dropped down to the Southern Conference… or worse in basketball.[/quote]

Has our basketball program done anything in the past decade to deserve better than this? #firejudy

[quote=“bleedsgreenandgold, post:4, topic:30555”][quote=“49r9r, post:3, topic:30555”][quote=“Ben H, post:2, topic:30555”][b]Niners TV Schedule

[/b]

Huh? You mean one of our games against Cinci will not be on ESPN’s Rivalry Week? And no nationally televised game against Louisville, Marquette, or Memphis? What in the world is going on? If I did not know better I would say we have dropped down to the Southern Conference… or worse in basketball.[/quote]

Has our basketball program done anything in the past decade to deserve better than this? #firejudy[/quote]

I’m still excited to see what Coach Price can do. I still think this program can build on its potential… but if Price doesn’t work out then I’ll definitely agree with 49r9r on the whole drop to the SoCon comment… but I’m still crossing my fingers and trying to be positive. I’m excited for basketball at this point.

[quote=“Ben H, post:5, topic:30555”][quote=“bleedsgreenandgold, post:4, topic:30555”][quote=“49r9r, post:3, topic:30555”][quote=“Ben H, post:2, topic:30555”][b]Niners TV Schedule

[/b]

Has our basketball program done anything in the past decade to deserve better than this? #firejudy[/quote]

I’m still excited to see what Coach Price can do. I still think this program can build on its potential… but if Price doesn’t work out then I’ll definitely agree with 49r9r on the whole drop to the SoCon comment… but I’m still crossing my fingers and trying to be positive. I’m excited for basketball at this point.[/quote]

I’m excited about Price and the current direction but all this TV stuff comes down to “what have you done lately.”

[quote=“bleedsgreenandgold, post:6, topic:30555”][quote=“Ben H, post:5, topic:30555”][quote=“bleedsgreenandgold, post:4, topic:30555”][quote=“49r9r, post:3, topic:30555”][quote=“Ben H, post:2, topic:30555”][b]Niners TV Schedule

[/b]

I’m still excited to see what Coach Price can do. I still think this program can build on its potential… but if Price doesn’t work out then I’ll definitely agree with 49r9r on the whole drop to the SoCon comment… but I’m still crossing my fingers and trying to be positive. I’m excited for basketball at this point.[/quote]

I’m excited about Price and the current direction but all this TV stuff comes down to “what have you done lately.”[/quote]

Agree 100%… and for clarification purposes, my statement about less TV exposure and a SoCon type basketball conference was not aimed at Coach Price.

In addition to games on other networks, NBCSN announced they are carrying 35 A10 games this season. CUSA has a total of 40 spread across three networks, one of which isn’t even available in our market.

About the only thing I am optimistic about is BeIn. Their production standards are high. Just a shame most cable subscribers don’t get them because they are on an additional $ sports tier.

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:8, topic:30555”]In addition to games on other networks, NBCSN announced they are carrying 35 A10 games this season. CUSA has a total of 40 spread across three networks, one of which isn’t even available in our market.

About the only thing I am optimistic about is BeIn. Their production standards are high. Just a shame most cable subscribers don’t get them because they are on an additional $ sports tier.[/quote]

The stink just follows us wherever we go. When we were in the A10, they were absolutely deplorable both from a digital content standpoint and from a tv coverage standpoint. Now look at them.

C-USA was much better when we were in A10 and it has progressively gone worse since we’ve been members, granted, the loss of certain members and the landscape has caused this to happen. Very discouraging when you see smaller conferences manage to have all their games on Watch ESPN while we still have to watch scoreboard feeds for $9.99 per game.

I think we’ll end up getting the Oregon State game on PAC-12, aside from UCLA at Kentucky (on CBS), the only other PAC-12 team playing on the east coast that weekend, they should have an open afternoon timeslot.

Also, the Orange Bowl games usually end up on Fox Sports regional networks.