C-USA Hoops Preview: UAB Blazers

MK,
Your wife was standing over my shoulder as I just read your reply. She wants me to tell you that you need to have the house clean and dinner ready by the time she gets home.

As far as basketball goes, it’s beyond me why you continue to take a beating from UAB. Here’s how it goes:

MK runs his mouth. Says “UAB will lose”: Final Result-UAB win
MK says the UAB win was a fluke. Says UAB will get beat bad on UNCC’s home court: Final Result- UAB gets their 500th win on Charlotte’s homecoming day
MK runs his mouth and says the 6BC will get their revenge: Final Result-UNCC gets knocked out of the CUSA tourney AGAIN by UAB

You’ll never get it.

Okay…I gotta go. Your wife is calling me.

[b]MK, Your wife was standing over my shoulder as I just read your reply. She wants me to tell you that you need to have the house clean and dinner ready by the time she gets home. [/b]

Is that what passes for smack in alabama? Wow, I never knew a family tree that didn’t fork had such adverse effects on humor.

Can there now be any doubt Hayseed is from alabama?

Here, let me try and be good and original like you. Um…your momma. :rolleyes:

Actually the order of events usually goes like this.

Hickler feels froggy after taking his pet goat for a ride on the love train.

Hickler comes on NINER SITE and talks about UAB football, a topic no one here gives a crap about.

Niner fans rightly make fun of him.

Hickler gets his feelings hurt due to the low self esteem that comes from flunking out of dental school in alabama and keeps coming back to make an even bigger moron of himself.

Niner fans laugh more.

Do they have internet restraining orders by chance?

MK,
It’s almost time for your after-school cartoons to come on TV. You should run along now before you miss the Transformers and the Care Bears.

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Oct 21 2004, 02:01 PM [b] I'll tell you why:
[b]UAB will beat you for a 4th straight time. I wonder what kind of excuses you will make. Hopefully Withers won't be in jail for another DUI so he can come get his a$$ handed to him.

I hear Demon is now teaching “how to properly hold a gun while communicating threats to young girls: 101”. You must be proud.[/b]

That’s why. This thread doesn’t go in this direction be it not for a pot-stirring troll who goes by UABHecklerIsBack. If he wants to come here (are we their only opponent? Where are the Memphis fans) and have a civilized discussion of the matchup, he’d get it. Instead of being Powerbait, he’s Flamebait. Plain and simple. [/b]

I agree man, that that stuff is inflamatory, and I’m not asking why this thread is out of control. It’s just nice to see that our fan base can be so supportive of other programs that are suffering through the same thing we are.

It’s not like Niner fans just trash UAB in threads like this, or when UABHeckler is involved, they do it all the time.

I can understand despising the school because of the fans, or because of the school in general, but a lot of our fans act like we SHOULD be beating UAB, and what we’ve shown lately is that we can’t. And the best part is that after we lose a lot of them make excuses. I guess that’s just the nature of sports today.

[i]Originally posted by UABHecklerIsBack[/i]@Oct 21 2004, 09:01 PM [b] MK, It's almost time for your after-school cartoons to come on TV. You should run along now before you miss the Transformers and the Care Bears. [/b]
That's precious but some of us work for a living.

However it’s nice to know you can be sucking my tax dollars out of the government tit while memorizing the time Care Bears comes on.

Do you make comic books?

[i]Originally posted by UABHecklerIsBack[/i]@Oct 22 2004, 08:00 PM [b] Do you make comic books? [/b]
Aren't you dead yet?