C-USA Tournament Bracket

C-USA Mock Tournament Bracket

I wouldn’t be unhappy if this was the way things played out, or if we switched places with DePaul. Louisville, Cincy, and UAB can all beat up on each other on the other side of the bracket, while I’d like our chances against anyone on our side.

Thanks for that link, that is the best possible scenario. Oppositie bracket of UAB, Cards and Cinci !

Hopefully that will be updated game-by-game from someone who understands the myriad of tie-breakers that we experienced last year.

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Feb 8 2005, 11:29 AM [b] Hopefully that will be updated game-by-game from someone who understands the myriad of tie-breakers that we experienced last year. [/b]
I don't think Einstein is alive anymore.

I think everyone would love to see that happen, but there are a lot of games left and Depaul has to play us, cincy and louy, so we will get to see how good they really are.

so the way it works out the number 1 team gets screwed, they have to play cinci who is better than depaul, we luck out on that bracket.

i would love to have DePaul’s spot, but ours isnt bad at all

Memphis vs St. Louis??

:lol:

That’s what happened to Memphis last year, I would love to see that rematch.

Louisville and Cincinnati both have insanely hard first round matchups. UAB is tough, and wears you out, not a team you want to play in a 3 day tournament. TCU and Marquette are both loaded with upset potential.

Marquette’s 1 game and out!! They suck

[i]Originally posted by lucky57[/i]@Feb 8 2005, 07:48 PM [b] Marquette's 1 game and out!! They suck [/b]
St. Louis sucked in 2000. They were the 9 seed on Wednesday. 4 days later they were in the NCAA tournament.

I like the pairings but I’m not thrilled with the thought of playing memphis state in Memphis.

Memphis state makes me think of baskerville holmes and keith lee…were the state when they had penny?