Cable Car Classic on TV?

Anyone know if the this tourney will be on TV? I’d love to be able to watch the Niners whoop ass two days in a row!

so does anyone know?

not really sure skody17 but if you find out i’d definately like to know

[i]Originally posted by dax[/i]@Dec 19 2004, 12:53 PM [b] not really sure skody17 but if you find out i'd definately like to know [/b]
lol thanks maniac49er

I doubt it will be, unless C-SET were to pick it up.

I checked the Fox West Coast stations(145-147?) and it not listed, but they are showing Southern at Southern Cal -_-

No TV.

Go here

http://santaclarabroncos.collegesports.com…multimedia.html

found it this morning. if you look through the schedule it has a link beside the classic that says “Watch”. it is a real player file and when my real player loads it said i need a subscription. Subscriptions are 7 dollars a month. it would be great if picassos got a subscription got the game feed on a laptop and wired it to the TV’s.

Virtually all the UCLA and USC games are on one of the 2 Fox Sports West stations out here - even if they are garbage games against the likes of Southern U.

Even more unfortunate for fans of those 2 teams, sometimes those garbage teams whoop em up - like Northern Arizona or Irvine beating the Bruins or Cal Poly beating USC. It’s a lose-lose situation really. Not to mention UCLA has Howland now and their boring-ass games will be in the 50’s for the foreseeable future. It’s pretty weak out West for college hoops right now. The PAC-10 could be the worst major conference in the country this season. Even Arizona is down. It’s tough to watch.
-G-

Fans of the Niners should be able to see away games on TV. We could several years ago, as WAXN televised many of our games. Now all we get is some obscure pay station that may show a broadcast of a game played earlier.
There should be an attitude in the athletic dept. of determination to get the niners onto the airwaves rather than some lousy ‘who cares’ attitude.
I suppose the official attitude of the athletic dept. is “You know where California is if you want to see the game”.

[i]Originally posted by ninerID[/i]@Dec 23 2004, 11:45 AM [b] Go here

http://santaclarabroncos.collegesports.com…multimedia.html

found it this morning. if you look through the schedule it has a link beside the classic that says “Watch”. it is a real player file and when my real player loads it said i need a subscription. Subscriptions are 7 dollars a month. it would be great if picassos got a subscription got the game feed on a laptop and wired it to the TV’s. [/b]

According to the website, you’d only be able to see the Championship game, and that’s only if we play Santa Clara in it.