Caleb Hollander - 2017 SF - Verbal to Belmont

Hollander has been watched a number of times by Mark Price in July and will be coming in late August for a visit. I fully expect an offer to be handed out while he’s on campus with his family for the visit.

Here’s an update: www.stateofcharlotte.com/caleb-hollander-to-visit-charlotte-in-august/

thanks for the heads up. i assume that the staff has moved along on o connell(never know though). this kid looks to have good size and can really shoot. size at the wing could be crucial for this team.

[quote=“ninerfan55, post:2, topic:30436”]thanks for the heads up. i assume that the staff has moved along on o connell(never know though). this kid looks to have good size and can really shoot. size at the wing could be crucial for this team.[/quote]I can’t say about moving on from O’Connell. It’d be a huge uphill battle to get him on campus, much less land the kid IMO.

not to get sidetracked but one thing i like about price, is he has cast a wide net of quality recruits. even if we dont land our first, or even second choice, our third choice is still likely to be a guy with a solid ranking, good offer list, who can play.

Those High School hi lites look like a RNC convention.

Shot coming out awful low. Hopefully expected to grow to 6’9" (+).

We’ve offered. We’ve been at all his games for the last 3 events.

it sounds like he is really start to gain some national attention. i wonder which small forward we are prioritizing the most, since we are offering quite a few.

Hollander dropped 37 today with us in attendance, immediately offered after watching the game.

do you know what team he was playing against? we should be able to offer playing time, to whatever small forward we land, at the three spot for 2017.

do you know what team he was playing against? we should be able to offer playing time, to whatever small forward we land, at the three spot for 2017.[/quote]Pocket City. Was goign up vs this kid: Jack Nunge, Xavier, Power Forward

Canceled visit here. No longer in the mix.

should we be concerned by this or did we stop recruiting him?

should we be concerned by this or did we stop recruiting him?[/quote]I’m not concerned. Sometimes kids do strange things, pretty sure this is one of those times. Not taking any officials and making a decision, not the wisest of moves.

should we be concerned by this or did we stop recruiting him?[/quote]I’m not concerned. Sometimes kids do strange things, pretty sure this is one of those times. Not taking any officials and making a decision, not the wisest of moves.[/quote]

I am a little concerned over our big men recruiting

should we be concerned by this or did we stop recruiting him?[/quote]I’m not concerned. Sometimes kids do strange things, pretty sure this is one of those times. Not taking any officials and making a decision, not the wisest of moves.[/quote]

I am a little concerned over our big men recruiting[/quote]Completely understand, however Hollander is more of a 3/4. We’ll need to land a 4/5 in this class, I won’t be surprised if that turns out to be a JUCO.

Commits to Belmont. Not a surprise since he recently visited them, canceled all other plans. Still don’t know why kids commit without taking visits. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

clt assumes that he wanted to go to college in gaston county

[quote=“2k, post:16, topic:30436”]Commits to Belmont. Not a surprise since he recently visited them, canceled all other plans. Still don’t know why kids commit without taking visits. ¯_(ツ)_/¯[/quote] …and we wonder why so many transfer.