Calipari has absolutely no class

[b]you'll never admit it, but you were outplayed and outhustled tonight[/b]

Ok, I’ll admit it; now, admit you were outscored.

“Washington can flat out play”

Yes

[b]I have never seen a coach as whiny as Callipari[/b]

No shit.

I do have to give it up to Memphis. Without Banks, they are starting to come on, if ya’ll played like you did tonight all year, your record would be muuuuuch better, and you would be looking forward to the NCAA’s.

Good luck in CUSA…although, I’m sure you won’t need it…

If the Niners were outhustled, then why did Eddie get a rebound through 2 defenders when it mattered most?

Darius Washington is not quite the scorer that Dejuan Wagner was, but this team is miles and away better. If Banks had not been such a selfish player, this team would be top 10 easy.

Calipari may be whiny, but he never lost his control tonight. I think Bobby could learn some things about working the refs from Cal. I also like the way the 2 handled the confrontation afterwards (although I never saw what happened). However when Benny Moss gets mad, he has to have good reason. He does not have a quick fuse.

Eddie Basden sealed CUSA POY IMO with that final rebound. This is probably the 2nd or 3rd time this year he’s won a game with a play like that.

I loved watching Chris Nance try to take a charge for the first 3/4 of the game, then swat Washington to the ground when it mattered. Nice head games there Chris.

I think we need to start getting Brendan some better looks. He hasn’t gotten the type of looks that he used to. However he still hit some big shots tonight.

Curtis Withers and Eddie Basden are the best offensive rebounding tandem in Basketball bar none.

And finally some Niner fans may be classless, but I personally let #5’s mother (Hunt?) know what an outstanding game her team played.

I just love some of the quotes from their board: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :lol:

[b]Thing about it was, I really feared them and thought they were good. Heck, I was shocked at how easy we would have won if things had been called correctly or even fairly bad. I still can't believe what we saw there tonight. [/b]
[b]loyal, i think they are pretty good, about a #35 school or so...but that team is going nowhere in the ncaa tourney. We would make alot more noise then they would. [/b]
[b]I would have done the unthinkable if I was Cal. I just would've walked the team off the floor. The officials were bound and determined we weren't gonna win anyway. [/b]

Never read such idiocy in my entire life. Man I love it…nothing greater than seeing them whine, bitch, moan, complain and cry about getting beat by “the 6th best team in N.C.” :lol:

I do believe that we NOW know why John Cheney went crazy a few years back and threatened to kill Calipari.

[i]Originally posted by HornLakeTiger[/i]@Feb 23 2005, 09:44 PM [b] Charlotte fans may honestly be some of the least classiest fans I have EVER dealt with.....and that includes the morons from Mississippi... [/b]
Go read your own damn board before you go saying that about us. What's going on throughout your board is the height of classlessness.
[b]Never read such idiocy in my entire life. Man I love it...nothing greater than seeing them whine, bitch, moan, complain and cry about getting beat by "the 6th best team in N.C." :lol: [/b]
<_< Yeah, you guys get the pleasure of watching us whine and moan!! But we will live to see the sun rise tomorrow! 'Cause there more basketball to play this season!!! :D

But don’t think you guys wouldn’t be doing the same thing IF you felt your team was robbed!! It’s just that plain and simple, really.

We sound like that Hee Haw skit “Gloom, despair and agony on me!! Whoooah!!” Don’t we?

Life goes on…

Nice Win!!! Keep up the goodwork! PS I can’t speak to Coach Cal’s behavior but I wish he was still at UMass

[i]Originally posted by TigerTitan[/i]@Feb 23 2005, 11:08 PM [b] But don't think you guys wouldn't be doing the same thing IF you felt your team was robbed!! It's just that plain and simple, really.

Life goes on… [/b]

You obviously haven’t been here after a loss. There will be maybe 1 thread about refs, while the others will blame our FT shooting, our lack of going to Curtis down low, BP’s shot selection, Iti being on the court at all, and/or bad coaching. :slight_smile:

[b]I do believe that we NOW know why John Cheney went crazy a few years back and threatened to kill Calipari. [/b]

Had he not have been restrained, Chaney would have KILLED Calipari. He didn’t have his paisons there to back him & he was scared shitless. Chaney had the crazed killer look in his eye & Cal had a load hanging from the back of his pants when he saw that. :o

[i]Originally posted by CharlotteAlum[/i]@Feb 23 2005, 10:11 PM [b] HEY! Wait just a cotton pickin minute...

I’m the CLASSLESS one around here and don’t you forget it! Mrs. Penders won’t!

:smiley: [/b]

They pick cotton in Mississippi, Alum, not Memphis.

But you are correct, you have the CLASSLESS title sewn up. Cal has the whiny ass title retired. I’ve never seen a coach out on the court so much.

And to the Memphis fans, you’ve got a good team. It’s a shame the actions of someone no longer there have prevented “success” this season.

One last thing, don’t complain about the officiating, it was simply awful and leave it at that.

(CharlotteAlum, I’m glad you were with me tonight. I’d hate to have seen what you might have done to that NC Highway Patrolman. :lol: )

God gave Cal a dick and a mouth for a good reason…so he could piss and moan at he same time.

[i]Originally posted by TigerTitan[/i]@Feb 24 2005, 12:08 AM [b]
[b]Never read such idiocy in my entire life. Man I love it...nothing greater than seeing them whine, bitch, moan, complain and cry about getting beat by "the 6th best team in N.C." :lol: [/b]
<_< Yeah, you guys get the pleasure of watching us whine and moan!! But we will live to see the sun rise tomorrow! 'Cause there more basketball to play this season!!! :D

But don’t think you guys wouldn’t be doing the same thing IF you felt your team was robbed!! It’s just that plain and simple, really.

We sound like that Hee Haw skit “Gloom, despair and agony on me!! Whoooah!!” Don’t we?

Life goes on… [/b]

Robbed? How?? Give me a freakin break. Were you there? Did you see the game? Did you see it any bigger than a little computer monitor? Were your ugly ass blue/gray glasses on?? I took a Depaul grad and fan to the game tonight and HE even thought the refs were biased against CHARLOTTE (try to spell Memphis in those letters if you like, God only knows what they teach you in school there). And even more, I’m a GIRL. I grew up watching My Little Pony, etc, NOT basketball games, AND I even saw multiple calls being missed, especially the T that your coach deserved night in, night out. Do they teach what that little white line on the court means in Memphis?? Does Calipari sit in the absolute middle of an intersection waiting on the light to turn? And enough of this, Lutz talking himself out of a T business, YOUR player came after ours, he deserved the T that YOUR coach talked them out of. Got the game on tape if you would like to come over and have me point some stuff out to you. Although I insist that you take a RID shower beforehand, don’t want my dogs to catch anything from you… So take the LOSS like a man, get over it! We were almost robbed of a win if you want to talk about being robbed. How do you foul someone when you are TWO feet away from them. Your players must be DRAMA majors! But go ahead, do like you’ve done all season and go on pretending how you should be undefeated… and go ahead and dream about making it to the NCAA tourney. You were overrated at the beginning of the season and it has caught up with you. YOU SUCK and my prophecy on your board at the beginning of the season came true. Isn’t life great for a fan of a WINNING team. Oh and hope to see you in Memphis, my shoes need shinning… you got one of those booths on Beale St? I’ll leave the shoes with ya as I watch the NINERS win the tourney… EASILY ( BTW, it takes a good team to win anything easily - inform some of your posters of that if you don’t mind, thanks)

BE GONE NOW… Let us go on to S Miss and get you little pricks off our backs - man, talking smack when they lost, what freakin morons!

Yeah.

What she said.

DAAAAAYUM :hammer:

I wanted to post but charlottealum got it all out, beautiful!

Damn, glad I’m on her good side. She woke up way too early this morning. Way to go CharlotteAlum! :clap:

LutzFan, is she always this feisty?

Changed my mind, Just want to say one thing about some of the quotes coming off the memphis board, besides how pathetically delusional they are. One quote talked about how memphis could make so much more noise than charlotte in the tourney but first , answer this question, if you take away washington and carney’s drives by clogging the lane, what offense does your team have? You can’t create a jump shot and you have only two reliable outside shooters. Face reality, you suck.

I didn’t see anything wrong with Calipari last night, the officiating wasn’t great and he was complaining, who wouldn’t. I was thinking that some of our fans were the classless ones. You should have heard some of the things they were yelling at the few Memphis fans there, and with kids around! You have to be able to tune it down around children or you prove to have no class at all.