Calipari has absolutely no class

“Oh how life must absolutely suck when you are a Memphis fan.”

NUN,

You are oh so right.

“Oh how life must absolutely suck when you are a Memphis fan.”

GO NINERS!!!

It doesn’t suck, the sun will be out tomorrow and we will move on and play UL. Good one fellas, good luck in the A10.

Good luck in a watered down CUSA and in the NIT.

GO NINERS!

[i]Originally posted by fsquid[/i]@Feb 23 2005, 09:29 PM [b] It doesn't suck, the sun will be out tomorrow and we will move on and play UL. Good one fellas, good luck in the A10. [/b]
Txs squid. Beat slick Rick again....
[i]Originally posted by ATL_Niner[/i]@Feb 23 2005, 09:30 PM [b] Good luck in a watered down CUSA and in the NIT.

GO NINERS! [/b]

that’s classy, I pay you a compliment and you throw that back.

s9er, we will try to take care of business on Sat. I’m sure you guys have a rooting interest in that game now. :smiley:

Give me a break…like you didn’t take a shot…

Seriously though…you guys had been coming on of late. I knew it would be a tough game and it was. Good luck the rest of the way.

fsquid, don’t even try, man…

Charlotte fans may honestly be some of the least classiest fans I have EVER dealt with…and that includes the morons from Mississippi…

Good game, guys…you’ll never admit it, but you were outplayed and outhustled tonight…we will see you in Memphis, and like I said earlier, I hope we get ONE MORE SHOT at you…

[b]I hope we get ONE MORE SHOT at you... [/b]

Of course you do because the #3 seed won’t play us (#1 seed) until Saturday morning.

We’ll be there, how about you guys?

Horn Lake- Pot meet kettle.

You’re kidding right?

fsquid and horn lake. You are both OK in my book.

You can put that on a resume, it is worth millions.

I really do appreciate that, s9er…thanks, man…

[i]Originally posted by NinerUpNorth[/i]@Feb 23 2005, 09:45 PM [b]
[b]I hope we get ONE MORE SHOT at you... [/b]

Of course you do because the #3 seed won’t play us (#1 seed) until Saturday morning.

We’ll be there, how about you guys? [/b]

Depends how they rebound from this loss. If they come back with some fire, we should be there. If we lay an egg, it will be a quick exit to this season.

I don’t want anything to do with Washington Jr. ever again. Kid can flat out play.
Plays young at times, but that’s because he is.

Memphis needs to win 2 out of their next 3 and they are in (barring a 1st round loss in the C-USA tournament). I think they’ll make it. Hell, I hope they make it (not by beating us in the tourney, of course) and do some damage in the NCAAs. At that point, it’s all about C-USA teams…

BTW, I’ve yet to see where we’re so “classless”. :huh:

[i]Originally posted by HornLakeTiger[/i]@Feb 23 2005, 09:44 PM [b] Good game, guys.....you'll never admit it, but you were outplayed and outhustled tonight......we will see you in Memphis, and like I said earlier, I hope we get ONE MORE SHOT at you... [/b]
Yeah, you're exactly right. We were outplayed, outhustled and got completely screwed by the officials for 40 minutes but still beat your sorry asses. You should feel even more pathetic after losing to us despite all of that.

We’re classless because our team won. :slight_smile:

[i]Originally posted by HornLakeTiger[/i]@Feb 23 2005, 09:44 PM [b] Good game, guys.....you'll never admit it, but you were outplayed and outhustled tonight......we will see you in Memphis, and like I said earlier, I hope we get ONE MORE SHOT at you... [/b]
I agree... we didn't play that well tonight. But what does it say about your team when they outplay and outhustle their opponent and still lose?

I have never seen a coach as whiny as Callipari.

That guy can recruit PG’s, wow, that guy Washington is even better than the last two they had. He could penetrate at will and finish.

They will be tough in the tournament in their home town, with that PG.

HEY! Wait just a cotton pickin minute…

I’m the CLASSLESS one around here and don’t you forget it! Mrs. Penders won’t!

:smiley: