Call Both Sports Radio Stations Tomorrow...Again

Morning, Noon, and Night. After what I saw this evening on Twitter after the game let’s remove this scum from our university. It’s ours, not theirs. It is nothing more than cronyism at this point and should be cut off at the head immediately.

Judy, Chapel Hill Phil, and the BOT.

Everyday until their gone.

In such dialogue, please ensure that the university’s retaliation is made known. I caught up on the traffic around “#firejudy” and am infuriated that they would censor in such a way.

My dollars cannot contribute to this any longer.

[quote=“brinsone, post:2, topic:31223”]In such dialogue, please ensure that the university’s retaliation is made known. I caught up on the traffic around “#firejudy” and am infuriated that they would censor in such a way.

My dollars cannot contribute to this any longer.[/quote]

Wait…what?

Mac attack is at it again. Call in be honest!

https://twitter.com/95KeepPounding/status/935637903652290560

@Kroeger If I'm UNCC I'm firing Rose and going after Danny Morrison

[quote=“scollie41, post:3, topic:31223”][quote=“brinsone, post:2, topic:31223”]In such dialogue, please ensure that the university’s retaliation is made known. I caught up on the traffic around “#firejudy” and am infuriated that they would censor in such a way.

My dollars cannot contribute to this any longer.[/quote]

Wait…what?[/quote]

It looks like people are being blocked from following some twitter accounts when they speak up. Screen grabs attached…

I drop bombs. They haven’t me. If they do just switch accts lol

Mac is asking for more callers during the 9am hour, please call if you have the time.