Calling out NA!!

O. K. NinerAdvocate, have you quit? Where are you? Bleed green, my man!!

Probably in your closet… bleeding green I suppose.

[QUOTE=cibik02;296560]Probably in your closet… bleeding green I suppose.[/QUOTE]

Huh?

Huh?
exactly brother

wow this thread got really weird, really fast.

I thought I bled green, but I cut my leg pretty bad the other day. My blood is red :unhappy:. I still haven’t gotten over the disappointment.

O. K. NinerAdvocate, have you quit? Where are you? Bleed green, my man!!

:blink: I don’t get it, if you look at his profile he just posted 50 minutes ago?

:blink: I don't get it, if you look at his profile he just posted 50 minutes ago?
Shhhhh. Facts and research aren't strong points on this thread.

NA is working the 12-8 shift today. You guys need to look at the schedule.

NA is working the 12-8 shift today. You guys need to look at the schedule.

Feel free to post the sarcasm meter if I read this wrong, but do the Admins really have a public schedule?

Feel free to post the sarcasm meter if I read this wrong, but do the Admins really have a public schedule?

You’ve been on this board for a while, and you don’t know?

It’s time I came out of the closet…

deep breath

I am a fairweather fan.

There, I said it. It’s out there. Please do not shun me.

There, I said it. It's out there. Please do not shun me.

Ah, now it’s all starting to ooz out.:angry:

I thought I bled green, but I cut my leg pretty bad the other day. My blood is red :unhappy:. I still haven’t gotten over the disappointment.

Your first mistake was not wearing Green Tinted Glasses. You see your whole life how it should be. There’s no black and white, just different shades of green.

CLOSET NC STATE FAN!! CLOSET NC STATE FAANNN!!!:cuss:

:lol: