Capital One College Cup

Don’t know if anyone else has seen this but we are tied for 6th.

http://www.capitalonecup.com/standings

Now all we need to do is win a few more championships and we’ll win!

Couple of spots above perennial winner Stanford. They need a new soccer coach, I guess.

[quote=“bleedsgreenandgold, post:1, topic:26190”]Don’t know if anyone else has seen this but we are tied for 6th.

http://www.capitalonecup.com/standings[/quote]
I don’t see us anywhere. ::slight_smile: :))

Oh cool!

Our National Championship in basketball will help us get to the top of the standings.

clt anticipates an observer story on unc-ch soon.

Just showed this on cbs.

I love the “-”

Ya think if we sent enough emails, they’d fix that? They are legitimately quite wrong here. Should read “Charlotte” considering how they are naming the others.

After the NCAA Tournament we’ve moved from a tie at 8th into a tie at 11th.

http://www.capitalonecup.com/standings.html

[font=arial][size=11pt][font=Calibri]Matt,[/font][/size][/font] [font=arial] [size=11pt][font=Calibri]Thank you for your email. We appreciate your interest in the Capital One Cup![/font][/size][/font] [font=arial] [size=11pt][font=Calibri]We also appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We have updated the standings at [/font][/size][/font][url=http://www.CapitalOneCup.com/standings]www.CapitalOneCup.com/standings[/url], and UNC Charlotte is now listed as Charlotte.

[font=arial][size=11pt][font=Calibri]Be sure to tune into the NCAA Championships this spring to see if the 49ers can continue to climb the Capital One Cup standings![/font][/size][/font]

[font=arial]Regards,[/font]

[font=arial]Capital One Cup[/font]

[font=arial]Response I got back from an email I sent. Too bad Charlotte keeps dropping in the standings.[/font]

All it took was an email from a fan. Why couldn’t the AD do this a long time ago?

Lazy.

I understand this, but we don’t have folks in the AD who spend they’re days looking for inaccuracies in how we’re listed. If we did, we would have had the money a long time ago to start football.

I understand this, but we don’t have folks in the AD who spend they’re days looking for inaccuracies in how we’re listed. If we did, we would have had the money a long time ago to start football.[/quote]

I bet we have folks in the AD that watch TV and see the College Cup standings commercial, though.

I understand this, but we don’t have folks in the AD who spend they’re days looking for inaccuracies in how we’re listed. If we did, we would have had the money a long time ago to start football.[/quote]

You’re telling me no one working for our Athletic Department watches ESPN? That explains a lot actually.

You’re telling me no one working for our Athletic Department watches ESPN? That explains a lot actually.[/quote]

This made me laugh.

[quote=“LoyalNiner, post:12, topic:26190”]

[font=arial][size=11pt][font=Calibri]Matt,[/font][/size][/font]
[font=arial]
[size=11pt][font=Calibri]Thank you for your email. We appreciate your interest in the Capital One Cup![/font][/size][/font]
[font=arial]
[size=11pt][font=Calibri]We also appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We have updated the standings at [/font][/size][/font]www.CapitalOneCup.com/standings, and UNC Charlotte is now listed as Charlotte.

[font=arial][size=11pt][font=Calibri]Be sure to tune into the NCAA Championships this spring to see if the 49ers can continue to climb the Capital One Cup standings![/font][/size][/font]

[font=arial]Regards,[/font]

[font=arial]Capital One Cup[/font]

[font=arial]Response I got back from an email I sent. Too bad Charlotte keeps dropping in the standings.[/font][/quote]

Nice job. And we could start rising again with the spring sports.

Lazy.[/quote]

Yes, now that this important matter is corrected, they can get back to the little issue of adding a major intercollegiate sports program.