Carl Edwards should be suspended

[quote=“bleedsgreenandgold, post:17, topic:22656”]Did you even watch the race at Talladega where Mr. Keselowski sent Edwards airborne and almost into the stands? If Keselowski can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Carl Edwards Talladega Crash 4-26-09 (HD)[/quote]
I did. Did you?? Brad held his line, Carl threw the block.

[quote=“X-49er, post:20, topic:22656”][quote=“bleedsgreenandgold, post:17, topic:22656”]Did you even watch the race at Talladega where Mr. Keselowski sent Edwards airborne and almost into the stands? If Keselowski can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Carl Edwards Talladega Crash 4-26-09 (HD)[/quote]

Edwards caused both of the wrecks that involved Crashalotski. Edwards cut down on him at Talladega and at Atlanta, but Crashalotski was already there and there was nothing he could do to avoid the contact. Edwards retaliated for essentially something he himself caused, and doing it where and when he did makes it all the more ridiculous.

I’m not a Crashalotski fan, but this is all on Edwards.[/quote]

I agree with X 100%. I’m not a fan of Brad, and I thought going into this that Edwards was a little more even tempered. I think a little less of Edwards after that and Brad needs to know when to bite his tongue. He was spewing off at the mic after the wreck. Not what I expect from someone so new to Cup racing. I say NASCAR make them go to dinner together and share a rental car. ;D