Carolina Panthers 2021

When healthy though, CMC is more than a typical RB…unfortunately, it doesn’t seem like he can stay healthy…of course as soon as the Panthers get rid of him, I have no doubt he will play every game for the next 3 or 4 years.

1 Like

Some other team will probably be smart enough to give him an oline and not run him between the tackles 20+ times a game.

2 Likes

Another good piece on Mixon:

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article256969992.html

Mixon is pretty good, but I have always preferred Bill Rosinski

4 Likes

Bill was among the best in the league.

Mixon got off to a rough start IMO, but he improved over the years.

Curious who the next choice will be.

Me too. What happened exactly?

Mixon got fed up calling games for perennial losers. Like we are watching this perennial dumpster fire.

I meant with Rozinski

Story I remember was that rosinski got mad that he and the other media crew members didn’t get any bling for the 2003 super bowl season and he was vocal about it, so Jerry told him to pound sand.

Yes, this is basically what I heard at the time as well

Yep, heard the same about Bill.

His kid Bobby is doing a bang up job though. Really enjoy when he does Niner games.

Also, Besides watching Mick’s last game today, here is something else to watch for (since we are gonna lose - we had better lose! We get nothing for winning):

Also, no heroics today. Don’t put a Jacksonville. They are crushing Indy right now, which is so stupid for them.

I wonder why Mixon is retiring? The WBTV story indicated wanting to spend time with his family but is a NFL announcing job year round?

Having to keep up with the panthers probably has taken its toll on his mental health.

1 Like

If I recall he has more responsibilities than just on Sunday. I agree with others I still thought Rosinski was better pxp but I do enjoy Mixon as a radio personality not calling games.

Imagine being a follower of Niner sports :crazy_face:

1 Like

Currently patheticly embarrassing.

1 Like

OK - explain to me why Rhule deserves another season? :roll_eyes: