Carolina Panthers 2021

Jax still gets the #1 pick and the Panthers are locked into the 6th pick, win or lose.

Go Titans, Bengals and Steelers

2 Likes

That last one is an interesting take. I feel like people knee jerk into blow it all up too easily, but maybe I represent the more cautious side.

FWIW, I’d have to get a helluva offer to let Burns, Chinn or Moore go. The others that are actually under contract / not FAs… I’m listening.

Sorry wish there was more Niner news to post. This is what’s out there right now.

clt says Horn looks like a star

Best available offensive player, QB or not. A #6 pick should be a can”t miss rock that a team can build around. I would love that to be a QB for need and cap reasons, but typically a left tackle if the 3 other qb-needy teams grab a QB. I would never trade a #6 unless I got a windfall of great and immediate draft picks for it.

I hate that Cam didn’t work out, but he is done

If Rhule does not work out then hopefully Brian Flores will be available. He got a raw deal in Miami, imho

2 Likes

Gettleman is available for GM - barf

I thought Gettleman was retiring. Hmm… :thinking:

He definitely hasn’t looked great lately, but I’m not nearly as convinced that Cam is done. Our OL is beyond TERRIBLE to the extent you really can’t make a QB judgment.

1 Like

ProFootballTalk: Report: Panthers fire three assistant coaches - ProFootballTalk.

1 Like

I like Pickett. I thought he was projected to go before our pick.

Pickets accuracy on the move and his ability to move makes me believe he will be off the board by Pick6.

Panthers may be stupid enough to offer 4+ future first rounders to move up.