Carolina Panthers 🐈‍⬛

Rhule has turned out to be such a loser, all he has to do is say “NFL wasn’t a good fit” but he throws everyone under the bus instead… good riddence.

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2022/12/1/23487732/matt-rhule-lying-panthers-nebraska-nfl

I’m also torn on Wilks, I really think he deserves a chance with this team and a full draft and offseason, I don’t know if Tepper will give it to him though.

2 Likes

I think it’s a little premature for Panther fans to think a QB is going to save us and bring us to multiple super bowls also, look how the Packers are doing this year with their HOA QB, or the Bears with the guy everyone wanted us to pick a few years ago, you need the total package to win in the NFL, that’s another reason why I want to give Wilks a chance, he is fixing a lot of the issues in the locker room with a empty cupboard.

Bye bye Baker

The Simpsons Reaction GIF

Baker Mayfield’s Panthers career.

3 Likes

clt reflects on the baker era.

Favorite moment was him head butting his teammates that were wearing helmets

3 Likes

Favorite moment was him getting released. He was a gamble that we lost big time.

1 Like

Keeping hope alive. Saints up 13-3 over the tampa bay bradys w/8 min left in the game. We could still win this hapless division and get into the playoffs. (don’t start with the 1st round pick, yada yada. Spare me that.)

I believe the Panthers remaining division games (NO and Tampa Bay) are away games. Carolina has yet to win a road game, so still a long shot.

Forget it. Saints blew it. Uneffing believable.

Well there is a reason all the NFC south teams are bad… I still think Tampa Bay wins the division by 2 games though I hate them.

I think Wilks deserves next year also, we will see what Tepper does.

One could argue it’s the most “competitive” division in the NFL right now.

1 Like