casstommy vs ChiSox

Cast your vote in this 2nd round matchup

VOTE CHISOX!

[QUOTE=the daxified one;228092]VOTE CHISOX![/QUOTE]

man dax…I must have really got in your head for you to start a campaign against me. Grow up!

lol haha i am friends with scotty yet again you misunderestimate friends man. i wouldn’t have voted for you anyways so don’t worry about it.

[QUOTE=the daxified one;228099]lol haha i am friends with scotty yet again you misunderestimate friends man. i wouldn’t have voted for you anyways so don’t worry about it.[/QUOTE]

dax…I dont care who you vote for…I just find it humorous that we get into a little spat in the shoutbox and the you run over and post VOTE CHISOX! in this thread. Seems rather childish

[QUOTE=casstommy;228104]dax…I dont care who you vote for…I just find it humorous that we get into a little spat in the shoutbox and the you run over and post VOTE CHISOX! in this thread. Seems rather childish[/QUOTE]
Perception is reality.

I would also like to add:

1. is it that big a deal who you’re voting for, Dax? In the words of Jim McAllister in Election, “We’re not electing the f$#king pope here.”
  2. “misunderestimate”? Nice.
Perception is reality.

1. is it that big a deal who you’re voting for, Dax? In the words of Jim McAllister in Election, “We’re not electing the f$#king pope here.”

of course it’s a big deal! it’s the ninernation.net poster of the year tourney, and Dax’s opinion matters!!!

“misunderestimate”…hahaha.:hammer:

Perception is reality.

you taking crap too seriously will be one of the many reasons you will not be receiving votes from dax tommorow.

Ahhh we have ourselves a TIGHT game! I love it! I couldnt ask for a better opponent than Cass, this should be a great battle. :shades:

[QUOTE=the daxified one;228181]you taking crap too seriously will be one of the many reasons you will not be receiving votes from dax tommorow.[/QUOTE]

Devestated TF? How can you possibly go on now?

Good race between these two!

Devestated TF? How can you possibly go on now?

Good race between these two!

Devastated would be the word you are looking for there. sorry that is a pet peeve of mine. That and spelling definitely right too.

hmmmmmm k.

hmmmmmm k.

no problem with you just don’t like it when devastated and definitely are mispelled

Wait wait… is this a race between me and cass, or dax and switchfoot? Its starting to look like the latter!

:lol:

VOTE CHISOX!!!

Dax and KSUdonkeynuttoucher are out to get me…I though I could hold off one…but not both. Lets hope my boys can come out swinging after the half!

CHISOX only grows stronger the longer his team is on the floor

I’m logging on all 11,946,254 of my user names and splitting their votes exactly down the middle since I like both of you.

You’re welcome. :clap:

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;228212]I’m logging on all 11,946,254 of my user names and splitting their votes exactly down the middle since I like both of you.

You’re welcome. :clap:[/QUOTE]

lol So so can me and cass team up together against TF/Over40 in the next round?? Those guys are TOUGH, but me and cass could form an uber team…

[QUOTE=Chisox17;228221]lol So so can me and cass team up together against TF/Over40 in the next round?? Those guys are TOUGH, but me and cass could form an uber team…[/QUOTE]

I’m pretty sure we would steam roll our way to NNN domination Chi…the powers that be would never allow such a thing!