Casstommy vs Ninerball49

Cast your vote in this East region matchup

My boys stiff press defense has allowed us to jump out to the early lead…

GO CASS GO!!!

oh ive got a comeback in me, dont you worry, all we need to do is hit a few clutch shots…

Another quality matchup.

vote goes to NinerBall49. He has ice water in his veins

[QUOTE=Jason4Life32;226240]vote goes to NinerBall49. He has ice water in his vains[/QUOTE]

In his “vains”??? I certainly hope all the English majors keep your spelling in mind during our match up.

JERK!!!

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;226244]In his “vains”??? I certainly hope all the English majors keep your spelling in mind during our match up.[/QUOTE]

Wow… you know its bad when you get spelling or grammar corrections from jimmyhat. :tongue:

you guys are spoiling my teams concentration…i just missed 2 FTs… :frowning:

[QUOTE=ninerball49;226270]i just missed 2 FTs… :([/QUOTE]

You’re a true Niner :lol:

im trying to claw back with open layups and shots…hold back on chucking 3s for a while…we’ll see what happens. i’m thinking an and 1 dunk is on the way…

im trying to claw back with open layups and shots...hold back on chucking 3s for a while..we'll see what happens. i'm thinking an and 1 dunk is on the way..

You’re not a true Niner :lol:

You're not a true Niner :lol:

yeah im thinkin my gameplan is about to change drastically.

‘ok guys…if you get an open look, bomb a 3. if you dont get an open look, bomb a 3.’

Tough match-up here. I gotta give the slight edge to ninerball49, but this one’s hard.

Ninerball got my vote, not only do I like talking NFL trash to him, he is a die hard Bobcats fan… BTW how’d you like the Celtics throwing that game last night. I almost rolled.

Ninerball got my vote, not only do I like talking NFL trash to him, he is a die hard Bobcats fan... BTW how'd you like the Celtics throwing that game last night. I almost rolled.

thought it was hilarious especially after i mentioned thinking the bobcats might be doing it.

Gotta give it to NB49, his GF does the best facepaint ever!

[QUOTE=ninerball49;226449]thought it was hilarious especially after i mentioned thinking the bobcats might be doing it.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I knew they would win when he cleared the bench. I was kind of shocked to say the least, but I figured Ainge put Doc up to it, because I would doubt any coach would try to lose (unless Vegas has something in it for them).

Yea, I knew they would win when he cleared the bench. I was kind of shocked to say the least, but I figured Ainge put Doc up to it, because I would doubt any coach would try to lose (unless Vegas has something in it for them).

they brought up an interesting point on PTI…do you punish them? michael jordan got the bobcats fined…several others have been warned/fined…what do you do when it comes to teams throwing the game?

ninerball49…gotta vote for my roomate