CBS sportsline has us at #23

sportsline top 25

Maybe we’ll crack the top 25 in AP or Coaches poll since CBS put us in at #23.

Wow. Apparently we are still being confused for UNC. How else can we jump ahead of Cincy by 1 spot the week following our game where they spanked us by 20+. That kind of love is generally reserved for Dook & UNC. I bet Cincy fans will be a little miffed at that.

Also, we were ranked #19 in last week’s Sporting News Power Poll. Curious to see where we are this week…if at all. I think it comes out on Wednesday.

That poll is also missing Alabama while having a Mississippi State team they beat by almost 50 in at #17.

It’s last week’s poll. See “AP Poll Predictions” thread below

i don’t think it’s last week’s poll because the won-loss record is correct and the next weeks opponents are correct.

[i]Originally posted by tm49er[/i]@Jan 24 2005, 03:49 PM [b] i don't think it's last week's poll because the won-loss record is correct and the next weeks opponents are correct. [/b]
those are updated. its an old poll

Something’s not right with it though, cause the rankings and one-sentence dittys about the teams are the samee as last week. I don’t think it’s done updating

you’re right. it was an old poll. now we aren’t even ranked in their poll either.