Cell Phone?

Doesnā€™t just having a cell phone make you that?

Hell yea! Non-smart phone users unite!

Nokia 6010 holdin it down!!

Anybody that has anything OTHER than a regular cell phone apparently has too damn much $ on their hands, & things $ grows on trees. Get a job, & quit living off of Daddyā€™s Trust Fund! :)) ;D

Iā€™m surprised that the BB is winning based on the recent survey that no one wants one anymore. I guess most people are stuck with them like I am.

[quote=ā€œNovaNiner, post:24, topic:22938ā€]Iā€™m surprised that the BB is winning based on the recent survey that no one wants one anymore. I guess most people are stuck with them like I am.[/quote]Iā€™m happy with mine (8330 Curve) and plan to get a new BlackBerry by summer

For those with regular cellphones that have internet, you can use this url to access NNN: http://ninernation.net/index.php?wap2

Once Iā€™ve things working correctly on the new server, it will automatically switch any phone to the right version of the site thoughā€¦

rotary. wall model.

I couldnt live without my Blackberryā€¦from scores to messaging, to internet, to weather, to games, to work, to phone calls, to just about anything

Doesnā€™t just having a cell phone make you that?[/quote]

One without email helps. Work gave me a blackberry but itā€™s turned off in a cabinet somewhere.

Doesnā€™t just having a cell phone make you that?[/quote]

One without email helps. Work gave me a blackberry but itā€™s turned off in a cabinet somewhere.[/quote]

Understood, I recharge my phone once every 5 months or so. It is handy on trips but usually it stays dead.