Cell Phone?

I’ve got the new server now and am working to get it ready for the site… delivery took longer than expected. As part of the new server I’ll be upgrading the forum software to the next release version. With that I’m working on a new and cleaner skin for the site. I’m also working on some mobile skins tailored to different phones. So what type of phone do you use?

I’ve attached some iPhone screenshots of NNN from some of my testing…

Windows Mobile here, with IE or Opera Mini.

I dont have a smart phone, but have internet access

come on Team iPhone!

I have a Sumsung Flight.

It has all of the capabilities of a smart phone… but it is mildly retarded.

iPhone3GS

Damnnit NA, I was going to post something similiar, but I’ve had a few too many rum and cokes and didn’t want to mess with the links for the picture.

BB right now, hoping to go iPhone or Android soon.

BB

iphone 8)

BB as primary phone with Opera Mini and Bolt

iPhone secondarily

Mac, those iPhone skins look great. Good BB skins would be awesome because unlike the iPhone none of the BB browsers work well with this site.

I really need to upgrade my cell phone. :frowning:

My phone slides to expose a keyboard!

You should think about getting a Razor. And then use a time machine to go back to 1999.

I have an LG EnV Touch (smartphone) until I finally make myself break down and get a new blackberry…

You should think about getting a Razor. And then use a time machine to go back to 1999.[/quote]

lol. I still use a Razor.

It’s more about priorities than anything else. I’d rather stick a couple hundred a month in my kids education fund than on a cell phone. I’ll get a new one eventually but it’s not something I actually need.

I have a tracfone.

You should think about getting a Razor. And then use a time machine to go back to 1999.[/quote]

It’s more about priorities than anything else. I’d rather stick a couple hundred a month in my kids education fund than on a cell phone. I’ll get a new one eventually but it’s not something I actually need.[/quote]

Once you get one you’ll need it. So the longer you can hold off the better.

It’s more about priorities than anything else. I’d rather stick a couple hundred a month in my kids education fund than on a cell phone. I’ll get a new one eventually but it’s not something I actually need.[/quote]

Once you get one you’ll need it. So the longer you can hold off the better. [/quote]

Yeah, that’s part of it. I see people on BlackBerries all the time and swore I’d never be one of those people. I don’t want to be always connected or available.