Cha_49 to the Gulag!!!!

Evidence:

Two Horrible April Fools Jokes about football:

http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?p=397935#post397935

http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?p=397926#post397926

I thought it was funny and he let out the truth too soon…

uh no… 20 years of waiting for football shouldn’t be f-ed with.

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!! TO THE GULAG WITH HIM!!! [B][COLOR=Red]THERE WILL BE BLOOD!!![/COLOR][/B]:ticked:

I second the motion.

ITS A JOKE!!!

It would have been REAL bad if i let it keep going…it went on for what? 10 minutes? haha

And trust me, I know football isnt to be ****ed with…I appologize

On a good note, maybe it put some urgency into some people to get their tickets!!!

ITS A JOKE!!!

It would have been REAL bad if i let it keep going…it went on for what? 10 minutes? haha

On a good note, maybe it put some urgency into some people to get their tickets!!!

You better find some pictures of hot bitches to throw in that thread and make up for this! That’s what we do with all the garbage threads around here, right?

[QUOTE=Cha_49;397946]ITS A JOKE!!!

On a good note, maybe it put some urgency into some people to get their tickets!!![/QUOTE]

If someone were to start shooting innocent Bambis in front of Kindergardeners would it make a difference if it was ONLY for ten minutes? I think not!

If someone were to start shooting innocent Bambis in front of Kindergardeners would it make a difference if it was ONLY for ten minutes? I think not!

:lol:

[QUOTE=Cha_49;397950]

[/QUOTE]

Perhaps these pictures will ONLY land you in the Gulag. Perhaps NOT!

Im on a mission to find the old Gold dusters thread…any admins…I need your help!

I deserve this…I am trekking to the Gulag

Nice to know all of you, I will tell BobandED you guys said hello

Vote early and often!

Bump for PRIMETIME!!!:biggrin:

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;398270]Bump for PRIMETIME!!!:biggrin:[/QUOTE]

D,d,d,d,d,d,damn you!

I deserve this.......I am trekking to the Gulag

Nice to know all of you, I will tell BobandED you guys said hello

Instead of the Gulag, the mods should just change his User Name ot HYPHEN and force him to read the 14 tarhole stories in the Observer every day for 3 months.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;398288]Instead of the Gulag, the mods should just change his User Name ot [B]HYPHEN [/B]and force him to [B]read the 14 tarhole stories in the Observer every day for 3 months.[/B][/QUOTE]

:eek: The Hyphen I’m ok with,

but reading the observer,:weep: you wouldnt dare!