Charlie Coley 2009 NBA Draft: Top 5 Lists

I don’t know if a lot of you like nbadraft.net but I like to visit it pretty often and found this little jewel.

They have Charlie Coley rated as the #2 most explosive forward in the draft. I thought that was pretty cool.
[URL]http://www.nbadraft.net/node/7629[/URL]

I think they have pretty good articles and do a pretty decent job on mock drafts.

I’m not sure what CC3’s intentions are. I remember him trying out for that Harlem Globe Trotter type team ( Name escapes me and I don’t want to look) not sure on his status with that though.

I’m sure if Coley could get drafted/signed in the NBA, he would do it over anything. Doubtful he will, but cool stat there at least. There’s always a chance a team could pick him up for a cheap project. He needs a jump shot and weight/strength before he’d ever play in the NBA though.

Surprised he’s even on that list.

they just showed his 09 ncaa dunk competition on espnu. ROBBED!

Did he workout for any NBA teams?

I am confused about his inclusion on that list and the review they give him. The website keeps referring to him as a JUCO player who is just now getting ready to play here in Charlotte. Almost as if the reviewer copied and pasted something from a recruiting page.

I am confused about his inclusion on that list and the review they give him. The website keeps referring to him as a JUCO player who is just now getting ready to play here in Charlotte. Almost as if the reviewer copied and pasted something from a recruiting page.

Because the review is dated October of 2007.

They never updated his profile from right before he came here.
Because the review is dated October of 2007.

WTF are they using a review from 2007 for the 2009 NBA draft?!?! Now I’m sad because I thought Charlie had a good chance of being drafted.

Thats just a link to his profile. I’m pretty sure person who wrote that article would have atleast seen Charlie play.