Charlie Coley Dunk Contest 49ers Insider Update Video

Check out Charlie Coley’s dunks from Basketball Madness 49ers Insider style.

[URL=http://video.uncc.edu/shows/49ers/49ers.php][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]http://video.uncc.edu/shows/49ers/49ers.php[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]

It’s The 49ers Insider Update!

I’ll have a Madness Highlight special coming in the next week or so.

Enjoy.

Awesome stuff… Coley is unbelievable.

Awesome stuff... Coley is unbelievable.

IjohnnyDI, your sig is beautiful.

Great vid!

I just get buffering, please wait. Trying to show it to my little niners.

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;353330]I just get buffering, please wait. [/QUOTE]

same here

I just get buffering, please wait. Trying to show it to my little niners.
same here

The file is pretty big, and it is High Def. We’ll keep working on getting the file size smaller. What speed of internet do you use.

[QUOTE=The 49ers Insider;353344]The file is pretty big, and it is High Def. We’ll keep working on getting the file size smaller. What speed of internet do you use.[/QUOTE]

Just tried again and it worked. Thanks for the vid. Very nice quality.

Just tried again and it worked. Thanks for the vid. Very nice quality.

Thanks and I’m glad it worked for you.

What I would like to see is a video of Harris’ dunk in the game… the guy’s only 5’9".

Great video. I have to say, from where we were sitting the track-oop looked a lot more difficult. From this angle it looked like more of a run of the mill catch and throw down.

Great video. I have to say, from where we were sitting the track-oop looked a lot more difficult. From this angle it looked like more of a run of the mill catch and throw down.

Agreed. I still like it, though.

Can we sticky this thread?

I want to be able to find that video 24/7/365 from any computer any where.

It’s too sick not to show off.

What I would like to see is a video of Harris' dunk in the game... the guy's only 5'9".

You’ll see this next week and probably the week after.
Keep your eyes peeled.

Because of my smooth camera work and general expertise, the dunk may look more run of the mill. :shades:

I think DiJuan should get some credit too though. A pass from the track is pretty cool.

Can we sticky this thread?

I want to be able to find that video 24/7/365 from any computer any where.

It’s too sick not to show off.

It’s quite an honor to be nominated. But, this video is on The 49ers Insider main internet page.

Currently, it’s the top video in the list. You can click the link now or 2 months from now and it will take you to my main page.

This video will remain in the list. Each week’s new episode or update will take its place at the top though.

You will be able to find it whenever you want though. Just click on my signature link or find one of my threads and click the link.

Thanks Lew.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;353374]Great video. I have to say, from where we were sitting the track-oop looked a lot more difficult. From this angle it looked like more of a run of the mill catch and throw down.[/QUOTE]

I was disappointed in this dunk. It was more DiJuan with a great pass and Coley making it look easy.

With CC3’s skill, he should easily be able to clear a lion or a polar bear or something.

[QUOTE=The 49ers Insider]It’s quite an honor to be nominated. But, this video is on The 49ers Insider main internet page.

Currently, it’s the top video in the list. You can click the link now or 2 months from now and it will take you to my main page.

This video will remain in the list. Each week’s new episode or update will take its place at the top though.

You will be able to find it whenever you want though. Just click on my signature link or find one of my threads and click the link.

Thanks Lew.[/QUOTE]

As long as it is never actually replaced. The only time this video should be taken down, is when it is replaced by the video of CC3 dunking over said polar bear.

I loved the dunks. I think it would have been awesome if one of them dunked with the football helmet on.

I was disappointed in this dunk. It was more DiJuan with a great pass and Coley making it look easy.

With CC3’s skill, he should easily be able to clear a lion or a polar bear or something.

As long as it is never actually replaced. The only time this video should be taken down, is when it is replaced by the video of CC3 dunking over said polar bear.

I’ll be sure to keep it in the list.