Charlie Coolie

I was watching the slam dunk contest and I seen UNCC player Charlie Coolie almost win it. He was robbed. I never knowed UNCC had players that good. He ain’t been playing all year has he? Is he the best player yall ever had? How did yall like my Tarheels winning the title again. I imagine you was pretty proud to have your main school win it again.

lol :lol:

This has gotta be a joke.

[QUOTE=Ace;406041]I was watching the slam dunk contest and I seen UNCC player Charlie Coolie almost win it. He was robbed. I never knowed UNCC had players that good. He ain’t been playing all year has he? Is he the best player yall ever had? How did yall like my Tarheels winning the title again. I imagine you was pretty proud to have your main school win it again.[/QUOTE]

Gulag? :doh:

I was watching the slam dunk contest and I seen UNCC player Charlie Coolie almost win it. He was robbed. I never knowed UNCC had players that good. He ain't been playing all year has he? Is he the best player yall ever had? How did yall like my Tarheels winning the title again. I imagine you was pretty proud to have your main school win it again.

Yep, sure was proud… I’m just playing along.

[QUOTE=Ace;406041]I was watching the slam dunk contest and I seen UNCC player Charlie Coolie almost win it. He was robbed. I never knowed UNCC had players that good. He ain’t been playing all year has he? Is he the best player yall ever had? How did yall like my Tarheels winning the title again. I imagine you was pretty proud to have your main school win it again.[/QUOTE]

Guards!

How did yall like my Tarheels winning the title again. I imagine you was pretty proud to have your main school win it again.
Ok............. I have to ask............

What year did you graduate from Chapel Hill?

:shades:

[QUOTE=Ace;406041]I was watching the slam dunk contest and I seen UNCC player Charlie Coolie almost win it. He was robbed. I never knowed UNCC had players that good. He ain’t been playing all year has he? Is he the best player yall ever had? How did yall like my Tarheels winning the title again. I imagine [B]you was pretty proud[/B] [B]to have your main school [/B]win it again.[/QUOTE]

:tongue:

2/10. Only points for using a name that didn’t immediately scream troll.

ACE! my man!
you be cool…
why don’t you consider taking a baby blue…
(after consideration, i deleted the rest of my responce.)

I was watching the slam dunk contest and I seen UNCC player Charlie Coolie almost win it. He was robbed. I never knowed UNCC had players that good. He ain't been playing all year has he? Is he the best player yall ever had? How did yall like my Tarheels winning the title again. I imagine you was pretty proud to have your main school win it again.

fakest. post. Ever.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;406078]fakest. post. Ever.[/QUOTE]

EVER!!!

fakest. post. Ever.
I agree Scotty. I was trying to determine if he was attempting to be funny or not.
I agree Scotty. I was trying to determine if he was attempting to be funny or not.
Obviously. The last part of it was the best though :lmao:
2/10. Only points for using a name that didn't immediately scream troll.

Agreed.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;406062]Ok… I have to ask…

What year did you graduate from Chapel Hill?

:shades:[/QUOTE]

ace is the reincarnation of charlotte_hole.:smile:

Hahahaha! Nice! So confess, who is this??

It is Professor Plum! And he killed Mr. Body in the dining room with the candle holder!

Seriously why is this thread back at the top? I wasn’t going to write but should we really be acknowledging this thread?

[QUOTE=UNCCShannon;406158]It is Professor Plum! And he killed Mr. Body in the dining room with the candle holder!

Seriously why is this thread back at the top? I wasn’t going to write but should we really be acknowledging this thread?[/QUOTE]

[B][COLOR=Cyan]Is back at the top cause its HEELarious! Mayne, ye UNC juniors shore do think highly of yerselves, thankin ye got yer own teams an colors and nickname an all… yer still tar heels to me mayne… we in North Carolina, we all tar heels! Next year, me an betty sue’s gonna make a pillgrimmij (ye know, like them middle eastern folks) from are place in the mountns to good ole Chapel 'ill! I can’t wait mayne! Such a special ‘casen, I might even take betty sue out to the golden corale fer dinner! Whoo-ee! thas gon’ be fun y’all! **** y’all, gotta go… Junyer done stuck his dick in the goat again… harhar that’s ma little tar heel! [/COLOR][/B]