Charlotte @ 2021 C-USA Tournament 3/10-13

Is giving up 41 points in the 1st half part of Sanchezā€™s signature wolf pack defense? We now have to keep them to under 15 points in the 2nd half to have any chance at winning.

The conference tournament used to be called the Bobby Lutz Invitational. Now, Charlotte struggles to even make the tournament.

We have enough information to conclude what a dumb ass decision was made when Lutz was fired years ago. His worst year was better than our best year since he has been gone.

Maybe Sanchez will give me one of his pillars. I need to take a nap!!!

Arrested Development Mistake GIF

Burn it down! Just disband the whole program.

Last won a tournament game in 2016 when we beat Rice. Lost to eventual C-USA champs Middle Tennessee in the quarterfinals.

1 Like

I donā€™t understand why we canā€™t post Garcia up closer to the basket. Keeping our big guys out at the free throw line is a waste. Either that or encourage Garcia to put it in the floor and drive sometime. We get no offense from either of them.

Before that i believe we struggled to qualify for the tourney &/or win for many yearsā€¦ so this would be a huge win for us!

The players should def storm the court if they win. Acting like you have been there before wouldnā€™t apply.

Yes, last year was first time we had qualified since 2016.

And we expect to win now why?

So Charlotteā€¦we actually went on a nice run, cutting a 15 point halftime deficit to 4 with 8 minutes to play. Risetto gets fouled and goes to line for 2 free throws. Misses both and we proceed to give up 6-7 straight points and are back down 11 with 4 minutes to go. Screw this team.

1 Like

Missed layups and dunks, plus FTs clanked at an inopportune time.

Am I correct, Brice played 0 minutes in the second half ?
Guess thatā€™s Rons parting gift :gift:

1 Like

I feel like Ron is hardest on Brice. He messes up once and gets pulled, while others can play poorly and still get over 30 minutes a game.

61zUKu2qy3L.SS500

3 Likes

Why Williams didnā€™t play is a good question. Our transfers have been atrocious. We lose young and might as well start over. Misery is finally over.

ifc hello darkness my old friend GIF

Charlotte AD, give me a reason to have hope and I will see you in the stands next year. Until then, I am out. I have followed this program loyally since 1986. I see no progress with this administration. Show me some fire, passion, energy, heck let me just see something, anything.

CUSA is too hard. We need to move down to an easier conference.

Mike Hill should contact the Mid-eastern commish and see if they think weā€™d be competitive in their league. NC A&T can be our rivals.