Charlotte Basketball Bobbleheads

Alright guys, I hope I am posting this in the right place and maybe someone can help me out. I didn’t want to clutter up the chat because I already brought it up earlier in the day. Today I spent about $150 to purchase as many Charlotte bobble heads as possible for my “sports room”. Not a lot of Charlotte 49er stuff out there, so I thought this would make for a great edition.

The only three I were unable to acquire were Corndbread Maxwell, Bobby Lutz, and Diego Guevara. If anyone has any extra of those three I would love to buy it off you or if anyone knows anywhere I could find them other then ebay or amazon. Really hoping someone could help a fellow alumni and die hard Niner fan out. Thanks in advance, I really do appreciate it.

Niner89 helped me out a bunch with mine, I do have an extra Lutz and Diego. I can’t remember which ones I’m missing besides Cornbread. PM me

I jst cleaned out the attic last week, I have the following extras $10 each.
Jarvis - 2
Diego
Henry - 2
Bobby -2
Jobey
Send a message

Thanks

[quote=“Wonderbread, post:3, topic:26932”]I jst cleaned out the attic last week, I have the following extras $10 each.
Jarvis - 2
Diego
Henry - 2
Bobby -2
Jobey
Send a message

Thanks[/quote]

Sent u pm for a Bobby

very interested in purchasing a bobby and diego. please let me know if you are interested.

Well if anyone has any interest or willing to sell, please PM me. I am definitely down to buy.

Just want to give a thank to wonder bread. Just received a perfect Bobby and Diego bobble head. Very reliable and accessible if anyone ever talks to him about purchasing something. Once again thank you so much wonder bread.

Still looking for a Cedric Maxwell if anyone has an extra or looking to sell. Price is not a problem. Hope to hear back.

Anyone selling a Bobby Lutz and/or a Norm bobblehead? I need both desperately for my collection, so if you have one to sell or know someone else who is looking to sell please let me know.

Thanks!

I will let you have my Bobby Lutz for free. Just send me a prepaid package to send to you.

Are you still willing to give away your lutz bobblehead? I can send you a package if need be or pick it up if you live in the Charlotte area.