Charlotte Car Magnet

Does anyone know where you can get a Charlotte car magnet??? I canā€™t find one anywhereā€¦ :frowning:

charlotte bookstore has them, 9.99, not grays but the one on campusā€¦theyā€™re pretty cool

Hey Met. Grab me one when you go to pick one up:)

will do Ruckus :wink:

$9.99 is little high for a magnet, how big are they?

Thatā€™s not a bad deal. Panther ones cost about $12 I believe.

If theyā€™re the same one that used to be available, theyā€™re about 9" diameter.

[i]Originally posted by C49er[/i]@Jan 18 2005, 12:15 PM [b] That's not a bad deal. Panther ones cost about $12 I believe.

If theyā€™re the same one that used to be available, theyā€™re about 9" diameter. [/b]

Yep, same ones. I saw them today. And by the way, in a corner of the bookstore, I saw boxes of books with the names Earl Drayton, Curtis Nash, Chris Sager, Deā€™Angelo ALexander, Chris Nance, and Marcus Bennet. These guys donā€™t need their books, Iā€™m guessing.

Alexander is in my film class The class itself is a joke, but he shows up with no books or even a backpack, and maybe a minute into the class is asleepā€¦but then again, by 5 minutes into the class the rest of us are too.

I never opened my books. shrug

I never bought books.

Youā€™d be amazed at how little you actually need them.

Yeah, I know. This semester, I only bought one book for 5 classes.

Four and a half year at the fine University and a seldom bought books and never took class notes. Now I did scramble the night before to borrow notes or to cram with fellow classmates. Its a shock I only graduated with a 2.46 GPA, but a Diploma I have.