Charlotte Eagles vs. EPL's Bolton Wanderers at Transamerica Field July 14, 7pm

[font=arial]The Charlotte Eagles will host the English Premier League’s Bolton Wanderers in a pro soccer friendly at 7 p.m. July 14 at UNC Charlotte’s Transamerica Field.[/font]

[font=arial]I wasn’t able to make the game a few months ago vs. the Revolution but the article says it was in front of a full capacity crowd of 4,000.
[/font]
[font=arial]Charlotte Eagles: EPL’s Bolton Wanderers come to Charlotte[/font]
[font=arial]Charlotte Observer: Eagles to host EPL’s Bolton[/font]

Tickets: $20 General Admission, $25 for Premeir Seating
CharlotteEagles.com or 704-841-8644, ext. 27

[quote=“Hooner49, post:1, topic:23323”][font=arial]The Charlotte Eagles will host the English Premier League’s Bolton Wanderers in a pro soccer friendly at 7 p.m. July 14 at UNC Charlotte’s Transamerica Field.[/font]

[font=arial]I wasn’t able to make the game a few months ago vs. the Revolution but the article says it was in front of a full capacity crowd of 4,000.
[/font]

CharlotteEagles.com or 704-841-8644, ext. 27[/quote]What is a soccer friendly? I am also curious to see where the premium seating is located.

[quote=“PARMAN, post:2, topic:23323”][quote=“Hooner49, post:1, topic:23323”][font=arial]The Charlotte Eagles will host the English Premier League’s Bolton Wanderers in a pro soccer friendly at 7 p.m. July 14 at UNC Charlotte’s Transamerica Field.[/font]

[/font]

CharlotteEagles.com or 704-841-8644, ext. 27[/quote]What is a soccer friendly? I am also curious to see where the premium seating is located.[/quote]

Just another word for exhibition. It is a ‘friendly’ match because the teams play in different leagues and the results don’t matter.

I’ll be in Israel at the time so I won’t be able to go. If a team like Chelsea or Real Madrid or someone like that were coming to Transamerica Stadium, I’d be pretty upset to miss that. However, Bolton…

I doubt a team like Chelsea or Real Madrid would play in a venue as small as Transamerica if they came to Charlotte.

I doubt a team like Chelsea or Real Madrid would play in a venue as small as Transamerica if they came to Charlotte.[/quote]

Obviously.