Charlotte FC ⚽

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/business/article121184193.html

clt says a pitch in the middle of a NASCAR track?

Would buy season tickets tomorrow if it became official.

They need to get that USL team out of ramblewood. That place is a nightmare.

Chances are good NC will have MLS. My vote for NCFC. ;D I’m curious to see what kind of stadium plans in Raleigh they will announce.

[quote=“ImfromClayton, post:3, topic:30696”]Would buy season tickets tomorrow if it became official.

They need to get that USL team out of ramblewood. That place is a nightmare.[/quote]

Why doesn’t the USL team play on campus? We have the best soccer facility in the city.

[quote=“JaMiNNiNeR, post:5, topic:30696”][quote=“ImfromClayton, post:3, topic:30696”]Would buy season tickets tomorrow if it became official.

They need to get that USL team out of ramblewood. That place is a nightmare.[/quote]

Why doesn’t the USL team play on campus? We have the best soccer facility in the city.[/quote]

If they approached our AD and Chancellor do you really think either of them would say ok?

They would want to sell beer at the games. Being on a state university campus could be an issue.

[quote=“frequentvisitor, post:7, topic:30696”]They would want to sell beer at the games. Being on a state university campus could be an issue.[/quote]they can’t sell beer at Ramblewood, so they’d be losing nothing by moving to campus at the moment

clt expects lots of state funding for the Raleigh proposal.

They sell beer at Ramblewood. It’s just depleted by half time.

I get the joke. However, NCFC owners stated they will finance the stadium themselves but will need public assistance for potential roadwork around stadium.

I get the joke. However, NCFC owners stated they will finance the stadium themselves but will need public assistance for potential roadwork around stadium.[/quote]

clt says sadly no joke.

clt says we need to reconsider upgrading our pitch to accommodate the MLB pitch.

While the Charlotte bid was DOA, finalists for the next round of MLS expansion are Cincinnati, Detroit, Nashville, and Sacramento.

clt says next bid will be interesting with avocado loving millenials leading the clt council.

I’m predicting Cinci and Nashville.

NC will get a team some day.

clt says next bid will be interesting with avocado loving millenials leading the clt council.[/quote]

Shouldn’t be any shortage!

Charlotteobserver.com: Fresh avocado distributor wraps up construction of Charlotte facility

https://soccerstadiumdigest.com/2019/07/handicapping-the-next-mls-expansion-round-july-2019-edition/

clt bets it is a done deal already