Charlotte Knights up for sale

I have some brass knuckles - thats about the only thing id carry down there

Sorry, I guess sarcasm isnā€™t conveyed on a chat board postā€¦

1 Like

I have heard of instances where guns deescalate the situation quite often. Most sensible carriers can deescalate the situation without pulling. Hand placement means something if someone is approaching you aggressively.

1 Like

Not for a drive-by or an accident or someone hidden or people just being dumb. Iā€™ll take my chances without one and those who want to carry you can do it but please comeback on here for and tell your stories of when it helps you.

Grew up around a bunch of rednecks. Seen a gun pulled about 5X. I guess I should of said guns dont deescalate rednecks. 2 of the 5X the gun was taken away and used to beat the living hell out of one that pulled it. True old skool rednecks are a different breed though.

Me too Dowless.

yeah, but rednecks arenā€™t anywhere near the cause of most gun violence.

1 Like

clt says the park is between the knights stadium and hooters. never had an issue

Never said they were.
Basically said if you pull a gun on a redneck you better use it because he aint deescalating.
Safe travels to everyone.

No, you didnā€™t but you brought 'em up. Seemed to be the inference.

Gunplay nowadays is pretty much some type of gang violence.
True Conceal Carry licensees are carrying only to protect themselves and potentially innocent people around them. Conceal Carry class scares the crap out of you about the legal ramifications of just drawing your firearm, let alone firing it.
I carry but do so carefully given that you cannot have even 1 drink and carry legally.

4 Likes

So what do we think the Knights will sale for?

And will the rumors that Charlotte is on the radar for MLB expansion play into it?

Sorry. No agenda here. Sorry to disappoint you but have to look elsewhere for that.
Just my personal experiences with guns and unfortunately wanna be outlaw country rednecks growing up in the fiothills and mountains where stupidity and bad decisions happened a lot when the testosterone and alcohol intersected.

Iā€™ve watched several videos on YouTube on MLB expansion in recent months. Charlotte based on population and TV market is one of the best candidates to get a MLB expansion franchise. Most analysts are predicting Nashville and Salt Lake City over Charlotte but the Carolinas bring more TV viewers. Not sure where youā€™d put an MLB stadium and who would pay for construction considering the Panthers will likely want a new stadium in the next ten years. I could see a team like Tampa Bay, Cleveland, Kansas City or Chicago White Sox moving here it they donā€™t get new stadium deals. Most new MLB stadium proposals are surrounded by ā€œentertainment districtsā€ like the Braves stadium.