Charlotte lapel pins

In the past, the lapel pins that people got by joining the forty niner club were real nice, with an image of the Forty Niner on them. The ones this year have a big C with a pick, like the Charlotte logo, don’t they? I was expecting them to be really nice looking, but don’t see anyone wearing them. The new ones are being given out this year, aren’t they?

[b]I was expecting them to be really nice looking, but don't see anyone wearing them. [/b]

I haven’t received mine yet, but it’s not like I would wear it to a game anyways. I only wear mine with a coat and tie, and I never come to games dressed that fomally. Most other folks at the games do likewise. I guess you’ll have to visit the Green Jacket section to see one at a game. Except for the soccer pin I got one year, I have liked each one I’ve got over the last 5 years.

Does anyone know if the pins are late arriving? I feel sure that there are a lot of club members who would like to wear them.

[i]Originally posted by X-49er[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 09:48 AM [b]
[b]I was expecting them to be really nice looking, but don't see anyone wearing them. [/b]

I haven’t received mine yet, but it’s not like I would wear it to a game anyways. I only wear mine with a coat and tie, and I never come to games dressed that fomally. Most other folks at the games do likewise. I guess you’ll have to visit the Green Jacket section to see one at a game. Except for the soccer pin I got one year, I have liked each one I’ve got over the last 5 years. [/b]

I haven’t received one this year yet either. Last year I got the C-pick logo around a soccer ball. Was always curious how that works. Will they send a volleyball next year? :blink:

Fool me once, shame on you,

Fool me twice, shame on me.

[i]Originally posted by austinniner[/i]@Dec 8 2004, 01:41 PM [b] I haven't received one this year yet either. Last year I got the C-pick logo around a soccer ball. Was always curious how that works. Will they send a volleyball next year? :blink: [/b]
Hopefully, they will send them out this year. Has anyone gotten theirs yet?
[i]Originally posted by gamer[/i]@Dec 9 2004, 08:50 AM [b] Has anyone gotten theirs yet? [/b]
Yep.

This year they have the _ _ _ _ ball logo.

a ) golf
b ) soft
c ) base
d ) kick

Got mine today. Baseball on it.

Got mine today also. It had a baseball on it as well.

Glad to see that you guys got your pins. Sometimes it helps to mention things.

[i]Originally posted by UpState49er[/i]@Dec 11 2004, 10:50 PM [b] Got mine today also. It had a baseball on it as well. [/b]
Me too. I got one last year with a basketball on it. The one like best is the one I got some past year that I wear daily on my work ID badge lanyard. It's the all gold colored pick-in-hand with "49ers" on it.