Charlotte @ Marshall 12/11 - cancelled

How the hell did Marshall lose to Rice???

It wonโ€™t matter if we donโ€™t win our final 2 games but does anyone know if CUSA has a minimum conference games played requirement for the championship game? A lot has to go our way to win the East but if we do would we be eligible having only played 5 conference games. I believe the Big10 is requiring 6 conference games which may end up keeping Ohio State out of the Big10 Championship. Just wondering if CUSA has a similar policy.

Spectrum schedule says Marshall and fiu at this time slot. Was that game called off or rescheduled?

We win tomorrow and Southern Miss beats FAUโ€ฆus vs Marshal is for the CUSA East.

2020 craziness could work in our favor here. Tomorrowโ€™s game just got huge.

Pretty sure the cusa rule is that you have to be within one game of the average number of games played in the division. So if the average conference games played across the east is 6 or fewer, we would be eligible.

Edit: and it looks like fiu is bringing that average down by quite a bit. Not sure if they count odu. Iโ€™d imagine not but if they do then thatโ€™s a 0 averaged in as well.

Conference canceled the fiu vs Marshall game

1 Like

Nice to be playing for something this late in such a craptastic season. Gotta beat wku first.

1 Like

Marshall freshman QB Grant Wells threw 5 interceptions against Rice today.

1 Like

Hilarious to see Marshall get skunked at home as a 24 point favorite

1 Like

It is so interesting how Coastal just played and won their 10th game, have a bunch of fans in the stands, and Charlotte can barely play 1 game a month. Covid must stop at the state line.

2 Likes

South Carolina man - do their own thing.

I have on good authority that this will end on Nov 4

https://twitter.com/CharlotteFTBL/status/1335335884426768384?s=19

This ainโ€™t gonna be pretty yโ€™all. In fact I think they will run up the score as far as they can. IMHO.

1 Like

Game has been cancelled due to Covid.

This is basketball, but I think it does put things in perspective. I may post it also on our basketball schedule thread:

Cancel the college basketball season?

Coach K is concerned about COVID-19 and thinks the NCAA should reassess playing during the pandemic.

Very fitting that they had to cancel after how many Marshall fans have been acting regarding Covid cancellations.

2 Likes

Yeah losing two in a row at revered cameron cathedral will make a HOF coach want to cancel the season. Too funny.

2 Likes

I guess Marshall was scared to play Charlotte this time.

1 Like

Are we done?

Weโ€™re done

1 Like