Charlotte @ MTSU 2/5 7PM; 2/6 5PM - both ESPN+

Per Matt on pregame, Threadgill still out and didnā€™t make the trip.

I guess I missed it, but what is Threadgillā€™s injury?

FWIW, weā€™ve never won at the Murphy Center (0-4). Our two wins in the series (MT leads 9-2) were last season in Halton and the first ever meeting on a neutral court - Rupp Arena in 1987.

We get 2 shots to change that stat.

Yep, hopefully the MT ā€œMAC Curseā€ ends tonight and tomorrow as well.

Why does Brice keep coming off the bench as our 2nd best player? I canā€™t imagine thatā€™ll encourage him to stay clear of the portal this off-seasonā€¦

2 Likes

Weā€™ll win. They are very close to being the worst team in D1

MT #308 in latest NET. Not the worst weā€™ve seen this season - SC State #345 out of 347 D-I schools.

The team is terrible. It was tied with 10 min left and they lose their leading scorer and we still canā€™t close it out.

Canā€™t wait to see if there are any ā€œMTSU is really a better team then their recordā€ posts coming?

Another game pissed awayā€¦what a joke.

Seriously. A double time out and thatā€™s what we get???

Ron Sanchez job performance.

2 Likes

Canā€™t make this shit up anymore. We should have won this game by 15. Instead we have a shot to win game and donā€™t even get one off. Iā€™m done!

2 Likes

Then what are we? They just shot almost 60% against us and killed us on second chance points after their best big went out. Fuccc Sanchez. Not sure how anyone can still make excuses for this idiot . What the hell were those last 2 possessionsā€¦no shots on eitherā€¦yeah, MT sucksā€¦

1 Like

Yep - weā€™re more talented than 90% of the teams weā€™ll face this year, yet weā€™ll only win 50% of the games because of the way we play. This is not a good formula for winning in a crappy league.

1 Like

Iā€™m coming over. Ron is in WAAAY over his head. And your offense should not be in the service of keeping the score down unless you have truly exceptional athletes on defense. And Anzac: 8 minutes. fouled out. 2 pts. 2 TO.

At what point do our bigs learn to not put out their hips and knees 20 feet from the basket and get called for fouls? Over and over and over.

Its not all of them . Supica doesnā€™tā€¦thats Risetto.

Or learn to block out on rebounds.