Charlotte Soccer home cooking

Yes. Have the crowds been as good?

About half the size of the men’s crowds.

About half the size of the men's crowds.
thats pretty good. sounds like more of a crowd than last years games. it'll be good to actually be at a Niners home game again. 3 of them, actually(if you count the volleyball games of friday and sunday).

The men’s team acknowledged the crowd tonight after the amazing win. They came and gave us high fives, as well as coach. Some Elon fans came up to us and said “you guys are great.” Amazing game.

definitely going to more games after this, didn’t know what I was missing.

[QUOTE=ninerball49;346061]The men’s team acknowledged the crowd tonight after the amazing win. They came and gave us high fives, as well as coach. Some Elon fans came up to us and said “you guys are great.” Amazing game.[/QUOTE]

Yes it was a great ending, coach Gunn runs over to the student section slapping high fives, team comes over a little later doing the same, great times.

That was an excellent game with a great ending. These guys are a lot of fun to watch. Very fast and the defenders especially Swaim really get into the attack.

The Fireworks were legit July 4th type fireworks. They had a countdown, flipped off the lights and they went on for 15 minutes. First class all the way. Thanks to Amtrak who sponsored it and the Marketing dept for putting it together. I’ve never heard of fireworks after a college soccer game. That was the reason for so many families. Great night!

My favorite thing about the fireworks is that the first batch of them were all green and gold.

The game was pretty amazing. Our boys are awesome.