Charlotte Soccer home cooking

The Men’s and Women’s soccer teams are a combined 7-0 at home this season. In the last six matches the men and women have combined to outscore opponents 24-0. Twenty of those goals have been scored by the women. Whitney Weinraub has scored six goals in this stretch to lead the women and Chris Salvagionne has scored three goals to lead the men. The men take on Elon tomorrow night at 7:00. There will be a fireworks show after the game. Come watch your dominating Niner soccer squads.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;345858]The Men’s and Women’s soccer teams are a combined 7-0 at home this season. In the last six matches the men and women have combined to outscore opponents 24-0. Twenty of those goals have been scored by the women. Whitney Weinraub has scored six goals in this stretch to lead the women and Chris Salvagionne has scored three goals to lead the men. The men take on Elon tomorrow night at 7:00. There will be a fireworks show after the game. Come watch your dominating Niner soccer squads.[/QUOTE]

GO NINERS! Definitely come out to the game tommorrow night everyone, should be a blast. Tonight was fun even with the rain.

Whitney tonight=SICK! What a great game by our ladies.

will the game tomorrow be played if it is pouring?

will the game tomorrow be played if it is pouring?

They’ll play as long as there is no lightning.

Glad to hear the women played well. I was planning to go all day until I was asked if I could work, which sadly I had to do. I will definitely be there tomorrow night for the men’s game… rain or shine.

[CENTER]And best of all, after the game tonight there are…

[B][SIZE=7][COLOR=Red]FIREWORKS![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

Ida gone yesterday had I had gas to get there. As long as there is gas for me to purchase I will be there tonight, but otherwise I’ll have to sit this one out too. :confused:

will be there

no goals are allowed at transamerica

[QUOTE=49or bust;345890]Ida gone yesterday had I had gas to get there. As long as there is gas for me to purchase I will be there tonight, but otherwise I’ll have to sit this one out too. :/[/QUOTE]

I will pick you up if you cant get there…im going.

niners 2…elon 1…ot

FREAKING GAS! No gas, so I couldn’t go. Glad we won. Sorry I missed the fireworks.

I will pick you up if you cant get there....im going.

Didnt see you. Were you there?

The soccer teams are tearing it up this year. Keep it up!!

GOLDEN GOAL! Amazing game!

according to the boxscore…1271 in attendance.

holy ****.

according to the boxscore....1271 in attendance.

holy ****.

We had an even bigger crowd it seemed like last Friday. But the box says 1166. I just remember thinking it was a huge crowd. I think school spirit is at an all-time high since the football recommendation.

We had an even bigger crowd it seemed like last Friday. But the box says 1166. I just remember thinking it was a huge crowd. I think school spirit is at an all-time high since the football recommendation.
I cant wait for next saturday's game. It will be awesome.
I cant wait for next saturday's game. It will be awesome.

The women’s game?

The women's game?
Yes. Have the crowds been as good?