Charlotte @ UTEP moved to Sat 2/27 6PM; Sun 2/28 3PM (ESPN+)

Sanchez!!! Yeah babyโ€ฆI wonder how many players will leave?

Hate to say it but young and Williams should go to better programs with a chance to play in some meaningful games and March madness. Hill, swallow your pride and start over. Donโ€™t force us to watch another 3 years of this crap.

UTEP is top 2 in CUSA right?

If youโ€™re talking about the UTEP womenโ€™s team, then the answer is yes. :wink: :roll_eyes:

:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

1 Like

Then UTEP has to be a strong 3rd in CUSA to put that type of drubbing on a niner team right?

This Is Bad Uh Oh GIF by Amazon Prime Video

1 Like

UTEP is 7-8 (11-10 overall), good enough for 5th in the C-USA West. Miners currently have the 9th โ€œbestโ€ record in the conference.

Sanchez is a good P5 D1 assistant with an emphasis on defense. Nothing wrong with that. Everyone has to learn and know their limitations. Now Hill must accept that fact and move forward.

1 Like

I donโ€™t believe you kind sir. For a Cusa UTEP team to stomp a niner team by 20+, they are surely on their way to the ncaa tourney.

I personally donโ€™t see how he wins back the players we have. If heโ€™s here next year like I fully expect him to be, I canโ€™t imagine we donโ€™t have surprises awaiting us in the transfer portal.

20+? The players that usually donโ€™t play made it look much better than it actually was.

Anyone know when the last time we didnโ€™t score at least 80 points in a game in a entire basketball season? I checked the last 10 years and then stopped.

1 Like

Death penaltyโ€ฆburn it down :fire:

Miner F Odigie definitely had his best showing this season after missing the 10 previous games in concussion protocol. In fact, those 15 pts marked his first double digit scoring output since 2019-20!

Hire pat Kelsey. Find the money.

Hell, hire a damn tree, it couldnโ€™t be any worse. At least we would have an excuse for the loses

We scored 35 points in the first 36 minutes of the game and was down 35-70 :see_no_evil:

That was second only to Belmont Abbey for futility. Hope we show more fight tomorrow.