Charlotte Viral Social Media Post

This same tiktok came on my “For You” page, and I noticed our logo and freaked out in the office. Over 1.5m have seen Gabby announce her hiring withe the LA Rams to the football team. I especially love Reynolds freaking out with excitement. Always great to see Charlotte get some social media love.

1 Like

Good for her! I hope they pay her well enough to afford to live there.

1 Like

Guess I am too old to understand how an “influencer” earned more than $2 million at her age. Have no idea what an influencer is on top of that.

Then your mind would be blown that some teens make millions on YouTube as influencers. All about followers and how much a company is willing to pay for that Audience.

1 Like

The major key for these so-called influencers is they are exceptionally physically attractive. That initially gets attention and then people watch and the influencer makes money from their sponsors. No one will watch an unattractive person say anything, even if they’re intellectually a deVinci, Einstein, or Madame Currie. It’s pretty much always been that way. Probably always will be.

Guess I am out of luck

2 Likes

“ the nine-year-old has been making approximately $30 million per year from his YouTube videos.”

I don’t understand it but guess I am just too old!