Charlotte @ Volunteer Classic 11/25-26 - cancelled

Was looking forward to see how we stack up against SEC elite and especially the Volsā€™ 5 star frosh duo of Johnson and Springer. Both are considered one and done on Rocky Top, with the former showing up as a lottery pick on 2021 mock drafts.

Preach

For the life of me, if you know that, due to protocol, positive COVID tests could wreck the start of your season, why would you take your team to South Dakota right now?

I was shocked they were headed to S.D. Forget the protocolsā€¦ Thatā€™s pretty much the center of all outbreaks in the USA right now.

clt says gov noem is very welcoming

Yeah, and hopefully nobody needs a hospital, assuming they can get into one.

Why not Duke tomorrow night? They just became available.

Think they just rescheduled that game instead of canceling.

Could we still add some games? See if a team that is a quick bus trip away wants to play.

How far on the bus trip did they get before they got word it was canceled?

Marion.

stay tuned.

As long as there is a televised game over thanksgivingā€¦ at this point Iā€™d be ok with Ecu. Itā€™s like ordering a ribeye and getting a chuck roast but itā€™s still meat at least.

If you think that, wait until you hear who else might be playing lol.

Damn, Catawba? Why just not tell us if you know? Iā€™m confused.

At this point I couldnt care less about opponent and just want to be able to watch.

Nevermind I see Belmont Abbey was already on your schedule now. I assumed they were a last minute add for you like us.

We playing you guys? Iā€™d like to see that.

Why are we playing a DII for anything other than an exhibition?

Less than ideal, I agree. Leave that stuff to ECU.
Indirect result of pandemic, just like playing at 10:30 on a Tuesday.

1 Like