Charlotte WBB 🏀

Ok, we gottta show some love to the WBB team. They just find ways to win. PERIOD. 9 - 1 in conference. They have been down late in a lot of games but just know how to win. Big game this Sunday at home againt MTSU.

11 Likes

clt says karen is coty

Does Karen and Sanchez have to swap offices? I’m assuming Sanchez office is bigger.

1 Like

Unless something has changed since Judy left, I seriously doubt if Sanchez has a bigger office.
BTW, anyone paying real attention will notice that Charlotte’s womens team has talent clearly superior to the rest of CUSA. To Cara’s credit, we are winning. It’d be nice if a few more people than usual came out Sunday before the Super Bowl parties and supported the team. We will need that.

2 Likes

clt says the game is on espn plus at 1 today

Go Karen!

1 Like

We’ll have WBB and WSB playing at the same time. :flushed:

1 Like

Women lose 46-45 in very sloppy played game. Shot less than 30%

yep. They didn’t look good. Somehow (like always) they still had a chance to win it at the end.

Middle is very good, as always. They have a 6’6" freshman that we could not handle. They also did not gift us the breaks at the end that others have done.

Its not an excuse but Jett-Wilson should have been shooting FT with 6 secs left because she was definitely fouled. With that said we still had a shot to win it.

2 Likes

Did replay show a foul? All I saw was a wild ass shot with no bailout. Refs don’t call end of game fouls against his Highness’ teams as a rule.
As good a shot maker as Jett- Wilson is, my first choice for a winning shot would not be a drive down the lane into a 6’6" post player.

Edit: just watched replay. It was a foul that I was screened off from due to angle from the side.

The play that beat us? How about in the first half when a weak inbounds pass was stolen for 2 points for them. Jett-Wilson not paying attention to onrushing defender right the fuck in front of our bench and NOBODY on the bench yelled out to her to wake up. SURPRISE!!!
This is an example of why we can’t get past MTSU. I’m sure they noticed something on video and said “Hey. sometime in this game we can exploit this weakness for a couple of points” Drives me crazy.

There is also no excuse for letting them get the rebound on the final shot. We should have been crashing hard with all five players, as we had a foul to give. Details matter.

Edit: we were crashing with all five, but they were more aggressive I guess. Jett-Wilson was fouled again
on that rebound. My comment about how refs let Middle get away with murder in end game still stands.

Doesn’t help when you only score 6 points in each the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

1 Like

Women are pounding WKU at half time 46-18

5 Likes

Best I have seen them play this year. Shooting lights out, a lot of steals and blocks. Hopefully putting it all together at the close of the season.

5 Likes

Up 48 after 3Q !

3 Likes

Ladies win 89-43

4 Likes

clt says Karen gets results

Go Niners

2 Likes