Charlotte WBB πŸ€

Jett-Wilson going to get that honor. If I were objective I’d give it to the WKU player mentioned. She has a much weaker supporting cast. I’m not objective.

2 Likes

Women win easily CLT 76 FAU 47
Jett-Wilson 26 points

4 Likes

FMi0estWYAUHwyD

https://mobile.twitter.com/Charlotte_WBB/status/1497645772417994755?cxt=HHwWhsC4haW52sgpAAAA

4 Likes

Looks like WKU came back late to defeat Middle Tenn in overtime. That would mean Charlotte has only to win either of 2 remaining games to finish as the #1 seed in the tournament.

5 Likes

Would be more of a statement if it is the MTSU game

3 Likes

Also want to say go Cara before Karen makes an appearance

3 Likes

One more win guarantees us at least a WNIT invite, correct? I know there is an east and west champ due to unbalanced schedules but I think its clear we should get the auto bid to the WNIT if we don’t win the CUSA tournament.

Yes. At least that has how its been in the past.The team should get a WNIT at large bid anyway. Might win a game or two as opposed to one and done in the NCAA. We’d be playing a highly rated team from a P5 conference on their home floor in the NCAA. The setup is horrible for mid major teams.

Big game for WBB today. A win today locks up the regular season title and the #1 seed for the CUSA tournament. While a loss would not give MTSU the title it would feel that way as they would have swept us on the season. MTSU has a couple big games at home starting today with us and Sat. with ODU who they are tied for second place with.

Dropped one at MTSU. If memory serves, we have beaten them only once with Cara at the helm.
Still have a chance to win #1 seed on Saturday in a game which is not a gimme.

Anyone want two tix for the cool package on Saturday? I only have two going but want to buy the 4-ticket package

1 Like

clt says happy bday Karen!!

Karen’s birthday is July 26.

Niners 30-15 at halftime. Led 13-2 after the first quarter!

FNGtOVjVcAEkekv

1 Like

Up 17 with 3 minutes to go

1 Like

Women win by 21. CLT 70 SM 49

2 Likes

Can you say regular season title? Oh yeah

6 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/Charlotte_WBB/status/1500211110905106447?cxt=HHwWnsC-mdKD6dEpAAAA

8 Likes